White MC Speedy or Black... WHICH ONE???

White or Black MC Speedy

• White MC Speedy

• Black MC Speedy

Results are only viewable after voting.
white!!!

well, that's the one i have.....but i live by the beach and it's almost summer all year around here so i can use it anytime --- i get lots of compliments from strangers how cute my bag is!!!

HI... I just want to thank every one would placed their vote. I have to be honest here, the Black is winning by a few votes BUT I think I have decided to go with the White ONLY because I have other Black bags. Who knows... when I get to the Boutique my mind could change again...lol!
Thanks again and I will post photos when I get her and which color I went with when its all said and done.

i had the same dilemma a while ago :smile: lol but i chose to go with the black just because the speedy would serve as an everyday bag for me and i went with black so i wouldnt have to worry about it getting dirty. although i like the white canvas more .. i wouldnt get the speedy in white. Maybe a pochette or a more evening/dressy style... It also depends on your style.. the White seems to be a lot more flashy, especially with winter around the corner. If you live close to an LV store i suggest you try on both at the store.. sometimes you instantly change your mind once u see them actually on you!!

Hope that help :smile: