White Lining - Longchamp Le Pliage

So I went back to Bloomingdales and exchanged for the Sunshine yellow bag... and can’t believe how much more I like the tan interior.

What about the Neo bags, do a lot of them have the white interior? It’s so hard to find the interior color of these bags when shopping online

I had a beige neo from Bloomingdales I purchased a year or so ago and it had white lining. I ordered a black one at the same time and it had black lining. I ended giving away the beige color neo. I couldn’t carry it without getting a smudge on it and the inside showed every mark on it. The black still looks new.

Reactions: TrixyG
So I went back to Bloomingdales and exchanged for the Sunshine yellow bag... and can’t believe how much more I like the tan interior.

What about the Neo bags, do a lot of them have the white interior? It’s so hard to find the interior color of these bags when shopping online
Is the Sunshine yellow more of a Gold. I think I saw that color at Nordstroms and I liked it. Thanks.

Reactions: TrixyG
I just purchased an orange Le Pliage in large and was somewhat shocked that it has white lining. Although it has been a while since my last Longchamp Le Pliage purchase, I am really not a fan of the white and IMO it really cheapens the look of the bag. Nordstroms has a photo on its website of the Orange color with a tan interior, which looks very nice. I currently have this style in black and dark brown, as well as a plum Neo and lastly a pebbled leather small Le Pliage in black. First it was the plastic zippers replacing the nice colored metal zippers on the Neo and now this. Just shakin my head!
Yes, I just purchased my first Longchamp bag and was surprised with the white plastic liner. I guess as long as it holds up, not ripping etc. I guess I am used to the Prada nylon bags. This did seem cheaper made but still love it. Of course had to come on tpf to verify this.