White Lining - Longchamp Le Pliage

Jan 29, 2008
I just purchased an orange Le Pliage in large and was somewhat shocked that it has white lining. Although it has been a while since my last Longchamp Le Pliage purchase, I am really not a fan of the white and IMO it really cheapens the look of the bag. Nordstroms has a photo on its website of the Orange color with a tan interior, which looks very nice. I currently have this style in black and dark brown, as well as a plum Neo and lastly a pebbled leather small Le Pliage in black. First it was the plastic zippers replacing the nice colored metal zippers on the Neo and now this. Just shakin my head!

I don't care for the white lining either. It is much easier to find everything, I guess, I just don't like the way it looks.... and it shows every little spec of dirt. :tdown:

I much prefer the dark lining that's in my gunmetal Le Pliage.

I don't care for the white lining either. It is much easier to find everything, I guess, I just don't like the way it looks.... and it shows every little spec of dirt. :tdown:

I much prefer the dark lining that's in my gunmetal Le Pliage.
I am going to purchase the Navy which appears to have a black lining. At least for now.

I just purchased an orange Le Pliage in large and was somewhat shocked that it has white lining. Although it has been a while since my last Longchamp Le Pliage purchase, I am really not a fan of the white and IMO it really cheapens the look of the bag. Nordstroms has a photo on its website of the Orange color with a tan interior, which looks very nice. I currently have this style in black and dark brown, as well as a plum Neo and lastly a pebbled leather small Le Pliage in black. First it was the plastic zippers replacing the nice colored metal zippers on the Neo and now this. Just shakin my head!

Can you link me the Nordy page that shows that? The last 4 or 5 "Orange" have always had the white lining. If it's a red-orange like "Paprika" or "Poppy", then it has the tan lining.

Right now, Deep Red and Khaki have the tan lining. For Fall 2018, the "Arctic Blue" will also have the tan lining.

Do all the darker colors have the dark lining? I bought a pink and sunshine during the sale and they both have the white lining.

Where did you buy them from? The Sunshine that I saw had tan lining.

And no, not all darker colors have the black lining. Prune will have a white lining.

I have a red one which I can't recall the exact color that has a white lining. My thoughts were the same as yours when I first got it but a year or so later it doesn't bother me as much as it used to. Maybe because my red doesn't get in rotation as much as my other colors.

Can you link me the Nordy page that shows that? The last 4 or 5 "Orange" have always had the white lining. If it's a red-orange like "Paprika" or "Poppy", then it has the tan lining.

Right now, Deep Red and Khaki have the tan lining. For Fall 2018, the "Arctic Blue" will also have the tan lining.

Where did you buy them from? The Sunshine that I saw had tan lining.

And no, not all darker colors have the black lining. Prune will have a white lining.
Bloomingdales. I wonder if it’s not Sunshine, but a different yellow color?
Thanks for all the great info!

Bloomingdales. I wonder if it’s not Sunshine, but a different yellow color?
Thanks for all the great info!

It's probably Curry (which has the white lining).
I once ordered the Paprika from Bloomies and received Orange with white lining instead. I was pretty pissed about it and return it in store to complain about it personally.

View attachment 4100032 This is a screenshot of an orange bag with tan lining that Nordstrom used to show how much can fit in bag. I believe the orange probably had a tan interior back in the day. I like tan much better.

OK, I recognize that shot and I'm pretty sure that's Poppy. It's an old shot. When you select Orange to purchase, it shows the interior as white.

Reactions: cheidel
It's probably Curry (which has the white lining).
I once ordered the Paprika from Bloomies and received Orange with white lining instead. I was pretty pissed about it and return it in store to complain about it personally.
Yes, it is. I actually really like the color, but would prefer the tan lining... so back to Bloomingdales tomorrow.
Thanks again for all the great info

Reactions: seton
So I went back to Bloomingdales and exchanged for the Sunshine yellow bag... and can’t believe how much more I like the tan interior.

What about the Neo bags, do a lot of them have the white interior? It’s so hard to find the interior color of these bags when shopping online

Reactions: FrenchBulldog
So I went back to Bloomingdales and exchanged for the Sunshine yellow bag... and can’t believe how much more I like the tan interior.

What about the Neo bags, do a lot of them have the white interior? It’s so hard to find the interior color of these bags when shopping online

Glad it worked out. :smile:

Neos have the same color interior as the outside.

Reactions: TrixyG