White Diagonal Flap and some shoes *pics*

A few other questions regarding the wedges- I think I may have found my new S/S shoe lol! I asked are they comfortable, but would also like to add- how does the sizing run, what is the heel height (I can make out a 3 in the ad), and is the bottom rubber or just hard plastic?

Thanks maxter!:yes: :flowers:

This one is listed in the catalog Neiman Marcus By Design Page 23 Shoulder Bag $2595 (item #23 A)

Yeah, i know in NM catalog its $2595. IS it the same bag as those pics that i have attached? I believe so. And they were $1595 :shrugs: Correct me if im wrong. And they are absolutely lovely. I just got confused with their prices. thats all. ;)

Are they comfortable?

Yes, even though they are 3 1/2 " tall they are easy to walk in. I love wedges. I'm a shorty 5'4" and these are like wearing heels but not wearing spiky heels that can hurt your foot. I have tons and tons of wedges and I can run around all day with them on. In fact, I do! I have 2 boys!!

A few other questions regarding the wedges- I think I may have found my new S/S shoe lol! I asked are they comfortable, but would also like to add- how does the sizing run, what is the heel height (I can make out a 3 in the ad), and is the bottom rubber or just hard plastic?

The sole is cork. Everyone is showing cork: Gucci, Louboutin .... I am a 6 1/2 and I always take a 37 in Chanel.

Oh, I just re-read your question. You mean the bottom, bottom of the shoe not the body of the heel. I will pull them down and check the bottom for you.
Hey, I live in Wisconsin I won't be wearing these babies for at least 2 more months!! So, they're in "storage" so to speak.

Yeah, i know in NM catalog its $2595. IS it the same bag as those pics that i have attached? I believe so. And they were $1595 :shrugs: Correct me if im wrong. And they are absolutely lovely. I just got confused with their prices. thats all. ;)

Yeah, the pricing on this ligne is crazy. I'm waiting for somebody on the forum to buy one! I saw the large tote in this ligne in the Paris Blue color and its was $3450. The only thing I can think of is that this one is called a Shoulder Bag. Maybe the one you posted was a little smaller and maybe a Classic Flap? I can't believe they price changed that much for the same bag.

The sole is cork. Everyone is showing cork: Gucci, Louboutin .... I am a 6 1/2 and I always take a 37 in Chanel.

Oh, I just re-read your question. You mean the bottom, bottom of the shoe not the body of the heel. I will pull them down and check the bottom for you.
Hey, I live in Wisconsin I won't be wearing these babies for at least 2 more months!! So, they're in "storage" so to speak.

Thanks so much maxter!;)
I am in Florida so I could be wearing them today lol!
What NM had them? I am pretty sure I want these!:P
One last question, I swear! Are they heavy? Thanks again!

Yeah, the pricing on this ligne is crazy. I'm waiting for somebody on the forum to buy one! I saw the large tote in this ligne in the Paris Blue color and its was $3450. The only thing I can think of is that this one is called a Shoulder Bag. Maybe the one you posted was a little smaller and maybe a Classic Flap? I can't believe they price changed that much for the same bag.

Thanks Maxter. Im waiting for someone to get the Gorgeous tote from this Ligne too. ITs so Hawttt!!! I just got off the phone with my SA and she said its the intricate detail and the lambskin that makes it so expensive..:rolleyes: ...Okay..i saw the smaller flap and its too small for me (the $1595) loved the middle sized one though, with the zip in the middle, but its out of my orice range atm. :sad: And another from this ligne. I attached a pic courtesy of a lovely fellow PFer. IT the beige colour one! anyone have any info on this bag? Thankssss

And ps. you go rock those Corky Wedges of yours Gal!

Attachments

• Diagonal CC Flap2 smaller 2850.jpg
    Diagonal CC Flap2 smaller 2850.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 45
Just had to post--I have worn the white cork wedges around all morning and am loving them even more! I even tried on with my navy patent, and I think I will go for it. They are great!

The heel is very hard plastic. The sole is a thin layer of rubber/plastic over the cork. You can push it in if you press really hard with your fingernail. It isn't mushy but it isn't hard plastic. Hope this helps.

Leem just bought a pair and has been wearing them and thinks they are very comfortable!

The heel is very hard plastic. The sole is a thin layer of rubber/plastic over the cork. You can push it in if you press really hard with your fingernail. It isn't mushy but it isn't hard plastic. Hope this helps.

Leem just bought a pair and has been wearing them and thinks they are very comfortable!

Thanks Maxter!
I ended up getting them and they just didn't work for me. They were pretty comfortable, but I am super picky about shoes and comfort and was unsure about them, so I sent them back. They are very cute though!