White Ali for $50?! Dare I?!

Um, are you kidding? If that is indeed real (so far looks good as per the pics) that would be a complete steal!!!!! You'd be crazy to NOT go for it!:tup: Let us know how it works out!

I'm going to meet up with the lady selling this bag to be sure it's authentic:
http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/clo/1000624465.html

If it is (pretty sure it is), what a steal, right?!:tup:

If you haven't met with the seller yet, be careful where you meet. Try for a public place or have someone go with you. Just for safety. (Can you tell I'm a mom?) ;)
The picture was already gone when I clicked the link, but hope it's authentic 'cuz that will be a real deal!

If you haven't met with the seller yet, be careful where you meet. Try for a public place or have someone go with you. Just for safety. (Can you tell I'm a mom?) ;)
The picture was already gone when I clicked the link, but hope it's authentic 'cuz that will be a real deal!
Yeah- I've done CL a million times! I've sold tons and bought tons. I'm all about safety (I'm a mom too).

So get this- she brought 2 other bags with her. A cream large leather Carly and a large signature tote. All of her bags are authentic. She is saving up for an LV. I bought them all for......

$150!!!:yahoo:

Sure!
CIMG1943.jpg
CIMG1944.jpg
CIMG1945.jpg
CIMG1941.jpg

Seriously!!! Did you about pass out when she told you the price? That is the best deal I've ever heard of.
I'd be on a natural high for days after a deal like that! Good for you!!