White Ali for $50?! Dare I?!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 20, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2009
  2. Wow. Keep us posted.

3. Wow OMG what a deal! Looks authentic to me and looks to be in great shape! Congrats!

4. Um, are you kidding? If that is indeed real (so far looks good as per the pics) that would be a complete steal!!!!! You'd be crazy to NOT go for it!:tup: Let us know how it works out!

5. Oh wow! Hope it's real! I have my fingers crossed for you.

6. Wow! That is a great price! Hope all goes well...keep us posted.
    Good luck!

7. If you haven't met with the seller yet, be careful where you meet. Try for a public place or have someone go with you. Just for safety. (Can you tell I'm a mom?) ;)
    The picture was already gone when I clicked the link, but hope it's authentic 'cuz that will be a real deal!

8. Yeah- I've done CL a million times! I've sold tons and bought tons. I'm all about safety (I'm a mom too).

So get this- she brought 2 other bags with her. A cream large leather Carly and a large signature tote. All of her bags are authentic. She is saving up for an LV. I bought them all for......

$150!!!:yahoo:

9. Can we see pics???

:useless:

please.........

10. Holy cow! We definitely need some pics! That is an amazing deal!

11. Oh yay! Congrats on some killer deals. :tup:

12. Wow..great score!

13. OMG that is insane, I never find anything good on CL.

14. Sure!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

15. Seriously!!! Did you about pass out when she told you the price? That is the best deal I've ever heard of.
    I'd be on a natural high for days after a deal like that! Good for you!!