While we're on the subject, another majorly creep-tastic bag

1. This makes me sad... :sad:

Renaud Pellegrino fox-fur bag. $5,095 at Vive.com

[​IMG]

2. What is the name of this bag? The Road-Kill Tote?

3. Wow, I am sorry but that looks like an animal! Don't like it one bit!

4. That just breaks my heart. I HATE the fur industry. I wish I could give up leather too....:sad:

5. At least it's honest. :yes:

Fur bags can often look so pretty, that it's easy to forget what they are made from (and how).

6. UGH!! I hate fur!!!!

7. OMG you CRACK ME UP!!! I just burst out laughing and I'm at WORK!!! I so agree!!!! :heart: Emmy

8. ok ladies.... so fur is not okay but leather is okay?
    i always try not to judge fur bags or coats because i still love my bags in leather.. it's something i can't resist :P

9. That bag is terrible.

10. WRONG WRONG WRONG. Good grief.

11. I know I'm a hypocrite--wouldn't carry a bag like that or wear fur, but I love my leather shoes and handbags and I eat meat. Can't explain it or reconcile it.

12. eow! looks like a cat! sick!

13. I hesitate to say this, again, but most leather is a by-product of the food industry (and would otherwise go to waste), whereas fur and most exotic skins aren't.

Also, the way in which the animals are killed for fur/exotics is invariably even more barbaric than the slaughter of farm animals (i.e. animals are often skinned alive).

So there are major differences. :yes:

14. That is truly awful!

15. :yucky: :yucky: :yucky:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice