Which wrist for bracelets, and why?

I'm left handed. I wear my watch on my left wrist. As others have mentioned, I don't wear bracelets with my watch as I don't want to risk scratching it. So naturally bracelets are on my right (non-dominant) wrist. I use the mouse with my right hand and I don't like all the clanking so I take bracelets off when I'm working.

Reactions: darkangel07760
I have wear them either on the left or right depending on what I feel like for the day. Recently, I have been wearing them on my right (dominant) hand because I have been more aware of scratching my watch which I wear on my left wrist and do not want that to happen.

Reactions: Purrsey
I’m a lefty and I wear bracelets on both arms depending on look I’m going for. When I wear one of my watch’s I wear on left. On a daily basis I wear my loves on right hand.

I’m right handed. I find I like certain bracelets on particular sides. JUC always on right - v uncomfortable on the left but Love is always on the left - feel really uncomfortable on the right. My VCA 5 motifs on right wrists and watches left only.

I'm also left handed, and since I wear my watch on my left wrist, I wear my bracelets on my right. However, since I'm on the computer all day, it's really annoying with my bracelets clanking all the time. But since they're Loves, I don't take them off. Just something to live with I guess.

Do you wear your love on your right or left and why? Mines only a few months old, taken a lot of hits lol and i wear it on my right even though im right handed . I tried to switch it to my.left but its too snug, So im getting used to it