Which Words or Phrases Do You Most Overuse ?

redrose1028 said:
"Seriously" and "Wow" --usually in the same sentence
(Did she seriously say that? Wow.)

LOL! Thats hilarious. Wow is my most overused word as well and I use it in a similar fashion. If I see someone do something stupid, I just stare and say Wow.

I am a victim of the "wow" as well. It just works so well in so many situations. I also overuse "nice". Always when I see something I like. I was stuck on "thats hot" for quite a while. I know I use "like" alot. Somewhat of a carryover from my hs days.

i know right?
fabulous or f*ing fabulous depending on the crowd
that's how i/they/he/she/we roll <--HATE that one...my stupid brother's fault...i'm hoping that one goes to the phrase graveyard soon
random
holy hell

"Like" - I drive myself crazy during business meetings when I describe everything as 'like'
"Right" - Picked that up from reading the Cider House Rules ten years ago. I use that to agree with someone.
"Fabulous/Fantastic" - My automatic response whenever someone asks how I am doing or how well I like something.

I say "dude" a lot and I'm not even from CA!
"are you serious?" usually said in response to an unreasonable request or if I think some one is telling me a story. Apparently, I have an "are you serious" look, so I don't have to say it all the time.
Kate