which WOC should i get?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi! i'm undecided between 2 WOC's.
    one is the classic caviar (1295.00) with the large CC's embroidered on the front.
    the other is from the russian collection (which i saw in the NM catalouge) made of lambskin with large CC's studded with rivets on front (1495.00)

my concern is the lamb/calfskin will scratch and damage easily. where as the caviar is more durable. sorry i dont have pics- what do you think? thanks!

2. Caviar if you are afraid of scratches.

3. pics would help...

4. umm.. I agree with Jill, we need pics~~

5. Attached Files:

6. Pics below!!

7. Ita

8. I love the Russian one.

9. caviar

10. rusiian is nice but if you're worried about scratches, go for caviar.

11. i also highly recommend the caviar if you are those type that will get ur heartbroken if there is the smallest scratch on ur purse!

12. Both are nice, but I don't like the huge double Cs on either of them. I'm a total WOC fan, best evening bag ever IMO. I would go with one with a mademoiselle clasp or with the small CC clasp (or some other decorative clasp). If your heart is set on one of these two, then I would go for the classic caviar.

13. I'd vote for the caviar. It's my only Chanel bag, but the texture is delicious!

14. I use my WOC a lot, and it gets thrown into bigger bags often. For that reason, I prefer the caviar leather. The lambskin would get trashed within a week.