Which white bag would you choose?

Inky Paws

Oct 19, 2005
Well, Ive got my Christmas $ and my B-day $ so I am going to do a little purse shopping and since I don't have nay great stors in my state, I must order on-line so i would love to get everyone's opinions before i do!

I have never considered a white bag before, but they seem so hot for Spring & Summer this year and are so cute that i think I may need to get one.

First, do you think that white abags will be around the next Spring Summer seasons too or just a trend this year? Second which do you like the best.

Bulga in Oyster, Botkier in Pearl w/ silver or Botkier in white w/gold. ( I really wish that the Botkier came in pearl with gold!)

Attachments

• Bulga oyster.jpg
    Bulga oyster.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 76
  • Botkier Pearl.jpg
    Botkier Pearl.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 77
  • Botkier white.jpg
    Botkier white.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 76
i'm a girl who needs big roomy bags, and that bulga bag seems like a great size. and not to mention the color is beautiful. my only concern would be keeping it clean. but i would definitely choose that one!

I am concerned about keeping it clean, has anyone had a white bag before and how does it hold up? I have had a cream D&B for 10 years and it is still in great shape.

Here are the dimension of the bags as the pictures can be a little misleading on size. Bulga is 16" x 18" x 1" and the Botkiers are 15.5" x 8.5" x 2.5". Also I am 5'4" but unfortunatley not a thin gal.

I'd go with the Botkier in Pearl if you're looking for the bag with the most "staying power." I tend to not like pure white bags (prefer ivory or cream) as I still tend to associate stark white bags (and shoes) with retirees in Palm Springs. :P

pseub said:
I'd go with the Botkier in Pearl if you're looking for the bag with the most "staying power." I tend to not like pure white bags (prefer ivory or cream) as I still tend to associate stark white bags (and shoes) with retirees in Palm Springs. :P

Funny commment!

As far as the bags go, I like the second one...it seems likema warmer white. I also like Pseub Kooba suggestion.