Which white bag would you choose?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Well, Ive got my Christmas $ and my B-day $ so I am going to do a little purse shopping and since I don't have nay great stors in my state, I must order on-line so i would love to get everyone's opinions before i do!

I have never considered a white bag before, but they seem so hot for Spring & Summer this year and are so cute that i think I may need to get one.

First, do you think that white abags will be around the next Spring Summer seasons too or just a trend this year? Second which do you like the best.

Bulga in Oyster, Botkier in Pearl w/ silver or Botkier in white w/gold. ( I really wish that the Botkier came in pearl with gold!)

Bulga oyster.jpg Botkier Pearl.jpg Botkier white.jpg
  2. i'd say the second one.

3. i'm a girl who needs big roomy bags, and that bulga bag seems like a great size. and not to mention the color is beautiful. my only concern would be keeping it clean. but i would definitely choose that one!

4. I am concerned about keeping it clean, has anyone had a white bag before and how does it hold up? I have had a cream D&B for 10 years and it is still in great shape.

Here are the dimension of the bags as the pictures can be a little misleading on size. Bulga is 16" x 18" x 1" and the Botkiers are 15.5" x 8.5" x 2.5". Also I am 5'4" but unfortunatley not a thin gal.

5. i'd say the second beacuse the shape is better than the one of the first and beacuse it is a nice pearl colour which is not very common.

6. I think white leather bags are beautiful, but if you are concerned about trendiness I think all three of those white bags look much too trendy.

7. I'd go with the Botkier in Pearl if you're looking for the bag with the most "staying power." I tend to not like pure white bags (prefer ivory or cream) as I still tend to associate stark white bags (and shoes) with retirees in Palm Springs. :p

8. I love that Kooba Lucy as well!! Definitely check that out. Oh and I prefer the Bulga

9. Wow the second one is hot. I'd get that one.

10. Funny commment!

As far as the bags go, I like the second one...it seems likema warmer white. I also like Pseub Kooba suggestion.

11. I like the second one too! And don't worry, they'll always be cream/white bags in summer! Definitely not just a trend.

12. go for the pearl botkier!

13. i LUV the peal botkier =)