Which was your first LV?

My first purchase was a dual one, the Damier Papillon 26 and the Marshmallow Vernis Ludlow. I was 19 at the time and really wanted a bag in the cute barrel shape. I think I made a great choice since it's still one of my favorites! It's classic, roomy, lightweight, and the damier canvas and ebony trim are indestructible.

Originally I was going to get a Damier Ludlow to match but the pink Vernis was so adorable for only $50 more.

Mono Alma *:heart: * Still my favorite.
We were in the middle of construction on our dream home & it was supposed to be ready for Thanksgiving soooooo we put our old home up for sale & it sold the first day OMG!! We had to move 2 teenagers & 1 almost teen into an apt. 5 of us!!!!! in an apt:wtf: but it was only going to be a few weeks.........:censor: all of you who have had homes built know where this is going:rant: Christmas came & went, the Superbowl came & went .....February came & well you get the idea:crybaby: Hubby came home to our little apt & I was having a horrible day, my kids had had it with the living arrangements & were at each others throats. He loaded us all into the car, drove us to SCP for a little retail therapy. He told me I was not leaving w/o an LV so I went into the store blind. I think I had that deer in the headlight look about me :lol: & a sweet little Sa took me under her wing & showed me so many beautiful bags:love: I saw Alma sitting on the shelf & I swear I heard music & saw a glow around her....maybe that was a Monty Python & The Holy Grail scene & I'm remembering wrong. ...But I knew it was MY BAG, my perfect bag:love: . We went across the street to Karl Strauss & had dinner & a few beers & all was well with the world.
My first LV & I have never lost that feeling, every time I walk in the store I know it is going to be a great experience.

Monogram Speedy 30. I had watched my mom carry hers around for years, and I think she was tired of having me want to borrow hers to go out. She told me when I got enough money saved up from my job, I could get one. I've been addicted ever since.

Lucille PM TST
IMG_0044.jpg

Texasgirl, I just saw a picture of that poppincourt on the Visual Aides thread. It is really beautiful

My first (and so far only) is the Biscayne Bay PM in Noisette. Yes, that's how I picked my posting name. I've only had it about a month, and already know this has started an addiction.