Which Wapity??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had a white mc koala wallet for two years and it looks practically new.

Ask yourself this: are you really planning to run around in the *dirt* with your wapity? Are you taking it camping? Are you going to work in the garden with it? Do you wash your hands regularly? It's honestly nothing I even think about. I take good care of my accessories.

:roflmfao: HAHAHA you are too funny~~

Well, you look like a princess and I must agree with all of the others: WHITE MC! But, you didn't say (unless I scrolled by too quickly and missed it) what other LV's you own. Are you intending to carry this all by itself or inside of another bag? That *might* make me change my recommendation.

Well, you look like a princess and I must agree with all of the others: WHITE MC! But, you didn't say (unless I scrolled by too quickly and missed it) what other LV's you own. Are you intending to carry this all by itself or inside of another bag? That *might* make me change my recommendation.

Oh I'm actually going to try just carry this by itself. But the other LVs that I own are the Mono Speedy 30, Azur Speedy 25, Mono Manhattan PM, and the Nimbus PM

Status
Not open for further replies.