Which Tiffany T bracelet would stack best?

So, the sudden Tiffany price increase caught me unprepared. I was able to afford the T wire bracelet, now I have the stack I want and I am good for quite awhile now.
The width of the wire matches perfectly with my small JUC so I am happy with how balanced it looks. View attachment 5785850
That looks great!! How oval is the small juc compared to the T? I’ve been eyeing the small juc (or small love) and was curious on the shape difference to the Tiff T wire.

Reactions: darkangel07760
Do you guys think the T1 narrow bracelet in diamond would be too much for daily wear? I work in biz casual environment. I have the matching ring already - not sure if getting both would be too matchy matchy. I don’t currently wear any bracelets so this would be my first. I may get other bracelets down the line to stack but I currently plan on just wearing it by itself.

Thoughts?

Reactions: darkangel07760
Do you guys think the T1 narrow bracelet in diamond would be too much for daily wear? I work in biz casual environment. I have the matching ring already - not sure if getting both would be too matchy matchy. I don’t currently wear any bracelets so this would be my first. I may get other bracelets down the line to stack but I currently plan on just wearing it by itself.

Thoughts?
I like things to go together but not matchy matchy. I would get a T narrow bangle in plain gold!

Reactions: cncm
I got to try the T1 bracelet again today with my stack. The plain and the diamond one look amazing. For reference, I have Love bracelets in 17 and the T1 is a M. Stacks very nicely.
When you look from the top it is the same width but from the side you can see that the T1 is hanging a little lower than the loves as the diameter is a bit higher.
Maybe it helps somebody here deciding.

IMG_2152.jpeg

IMG_2147.jpeg

IMG_2150.jpeg

IMG_2145.jpeg

I got to try the T1 bracelet again today with my stack. The plain and the diamond one look amazing. For reference, I have Love bracelets in 17 and the T1 is a M. Stacks very nicely.
When you look from the top it is the same width but from the side you can see that the T1 is hanging a little lower than the loves as the diameter is a bit higher.
Maybe it helps somebody here deciding.

View attachment 5792841

View attachment 5792842

View attachment 5792843

View attachment 5792844
Lovely photos thank you!!!