Which Tiffany T bracelet would stack best?

I have the T wire bracelet and don’t wear it very often… I used to own the key wire bracelet before getting rid of it. The issue is that I find the wire bracelets to not be very sturdy. My key bracelet got a type of dent on the inside, so I got it rewired a few years ago. Not perceptible unless I took it off, but it bothered me. I forget how much the rewiring costed, maybe $800? Needless to say, it was a lot of money for the repair. And after I received the “fixed” bracelet, there was still the tiniest remnant of a dent on the inside.

Also, I find that the opening of the T wire bracelets makes it more prone to getting caught in things. I have the hardwear bypass bracelet, which I also don’t wear very often, but that design stays on my wrist a lot more securely, because it doesn’t fling open when it catches on my sleeves or a bag handle.

When I bought my wire bracelets, the T1 hasn’t been introduced yet. However, if I were in the position to choose among those 4 options, I would go with the T1. It’s a more solid piece, and I think it presents itself more noticeably in pictures. I also like that there’s the beveled edge, which adds a bit of depth. The only thing is that the surface is very flat and mirrored, which means scratches are going to be more obvious. Also, I think it’s not as comfortable as the wire bracelets, but you get used to it either way.

I have the T wire bracelet and don’t wear it very often… I used to own the key wire bracelet before getting rid of it. The issue is that I find the wire bracelets to not be very sturdy. My key bracelet got a type of dent on the inside, so I got it rewired a few years ago. Not perceptible unless I took it off, but it bothered me. I forget how much the rewiring costed, maybe $800? Needless to say, it was a lot of money for the repair. And after I received the “fixed” bracelet, there was still the tiniest remnant of a dent on the inside.

Also, I find that the opening of the T wire bracelets makes it more prone to getting caught in things. I have the hardwear bypass bracelet, which I also don’t wear very often, but that design stays on my wrist a lot more securely, because it doesn’t fling open when it catches on my sleeves or a bag handle.

When I bought my wire bracelets, the T1 hasn’t been introduced yet. However, if I were in the position to choose among those 4 options, I would go with the T1. It’s a more solid piece, and I think it presents itself more noticeably in pictures. I also like that there’s the beveled edge, which adds a bit of depth. The only thing is that the surface is very flat and mirrored, which means scratches are going to be more obvious. Also, I think it’s not as comfortable as the wire bracelets, but you get used to it either way.
Thank you for your feedback. I can’t wait to try them on. I can see what you mean about the comfort, when I go to Tiffany end of next month I will let everyone know how it turns out! It stinks that Tiffany is so far from me, but I have to wait and u til then I appreciate all the insight I am getting, thank you!

Thank you for the photos! It looks lovely. I hope to try on the locks as well but sadly out of my budget right now.
No problem! Personally I do not like the locks the more I thought about them. My reasoning is that the diamonds do not truly go towards half the bracelet. When you wear the lock, you'll see the thicker, non diamond edge take up 2/3 of your wrist space. I always had to turn the lock a specific angle to see enough diamonds on me. I'm resting easy knowing that not only can I not afford the lock, but I also do not like them as much as I thought lol.

No problem! Personally I do not like the locks the more I thought about them. My reasoning is that the diamonds do not truly go towards half the bracelet. When you wear the lock, you'll see the thicker, non diamond edge take up 2/3 of your wrist space. I always had to turn the lock a specific angle to see enough diamonds on me. I'm resting easy knowing that not only can I not afford the lock, but I also do not like them as much as I thought lol.
Excellent feedback, thank you!

Reactions: gainzilla
Hello! I just found this thread while looking for some information on Tiffany white gold. Does anyone have experience if Tiffany white gold pieces turn yellow gold over time? I am thinink about getting a tiffany bangle in either white or yellow gold. But I love to wear my jewelry on a daily base, preferably 24/7. Any experience would be helpful to me.

Hello! I just found this thread while looking for some information on Tiffany white gold. Does anyone have experience if Tiffany white gold pieces turn yellow gold over time? I am thinink about getting a tiffany bangle in either white or yellow gold. But I love to wear my jewelry on a daily base, preferably 24/7. Any experience would be helpful to me.
Hi, I have been wearing my T wire bangle in white gold 24/7 for 6 years now. It has not turned yellow. I have had white gold pieces not from Tiffany that have turned yellow in just a couple years.

Hi, I have been wearing my T wire bangle in white gold 24/7 for 6 years now. It has not turned yellow. I have had white gold pieces not from Tiffany that have turned yellow in just a couple years.
Thank you so much for your reply!! That helps me a lot as I assume it will be the same for the T one bracelet.

Reactions: QueenLa
Reactions: darkangel07760
I love the stack with the diamond T1 bracelet. I think where we both will end up getting our next bracelet.
May I ask which size you tried on in the T1 compared to your Cartier pieces?
I can’t afford the one with diamonds, but I am definitely getting the all gold one.
My details: right wrist, 6.25 inches; size 17 Clash, size 18 JUC, size large T1 narrow bangle.
I hope that helps!

Reactions: GemsBerry