Which size Cabas to keep...HELP!!!

Which size Cabas to keep...HELP!!!

• small Baby Cabas

• large Baby Cabas

Results are only viewable after voting.
The small looks much better on you (can see even better in the second set of pics) and has a much nicer shape.

I briefly owned the large baby,and looking at your piccies I am happy that i returned her.

The small baby cabas is still a big bag, but not so huge that it'll be totally over when the over-oversized bag trend fades,KWIM? I actually cannot think of any circumstance in which one might need a bag as huge as that large cabas. It's not even practical as luggage,since it doesn't really close.

Sorry if I sound vehement; I'm still bitter and twisted since I waitlisted for 4 months to get the smaller baby cabas and then the larger one showed up on my doorstep...:crybaby::lol:

Enjoy that wee bag!!

The small looks much better on you (can see even better in the second set of pics) and has a much nicer shape.

I briefly owned the large baby,and looking at your piccies I am happy that i returned her.

The small baby cabas is still a big bag, but not so huge that it'll be totally over when the over-oversized bag trend fades,KWIM? I actually cannot think of any circumstance in which one might need a bag as huge as that large cabas. It's not even practical as luggage,since it doesn't really close.

Sorry if I sound vehement; I'm still bitter and twisted since I waitlisted for 4 months to get the smaller baby cabas and then the larger one showed up on my doorstep...:crybaby::lol:

Enjoy that wee bag!!

Thanks for your input.. sorry to hear a/b your bag! :sad: