Which should I keep? See Model pics - City vs First

Which style is a KEEPER? GH City or RH First

• Vert Gazon GH City

• Vert Gazon RH First

Results are only viewable after voting.
sorry to post my opinion which may go against the majority here, but i'm not really feeling the GH honestly...something about it screams 'gaudy' and grandmotherly to me. that's just my opinion! i think gold looks good in small doses and it's just out of control with GH. i love the subtlety of the RH first combined with the outfit you're wearing in the 2nd set of pics, and think the RH is more timeless and edgy rather than in your face bling. a RH vert gazon city would look amazing too.

i vote for the GH city!!! :yahoo:
i have the vert GH day and simply love it and have gotten tons of compliments for it. it's a more neutral color than you think and it definitely is a nice pop for spring/summer! :supacool:

hi daffy - I think you know what I voted for :P since I got mine (first), I really love it. It holds much and it goes with everything and everycolor But the good thing about your desicion is, that both are VG, so you can´t go wrong :P

My sincere thanks to all of you for taking the time to vote and sharing your comments. You guys are the best! :dothewave:

The GH City has more than double of the votes and the majority of the comments favors the look of the GH City on me way more, so I guess the GH City is a KEEPER!:yahoo:

^^ keep the city & give the first to me (lol!!!)
aaallabama - I'm returning my First back to NY Barneys, in case you or anyone else is interested.:graucho:

My vote goes to the City. I adore this color with GH in the City........it's so much fun to carry.
cracker - your GH collection was my inspiration, thank you! :tender:

How do you dress more often?
fiatflux - LOL, believe it or not, I really dress both ways. Both outfits were taken after coming home from work. The pics of me with the First may look too casual for work, but I was wearing a very cute pair of black peep toe flatform shoes. Those shoes will make any casual outfits look dressy, especially now with my new GH City. My other passion besides handbags is shopping for CLOTHES!:nuts:

I was going to vote for First because that is the bag I ordered this morning but then I realized this was about YOU and not me.
The City got my vote cuz it looks awesome on you. Your jewelry really brings out the GH!!
pursedipity - Congratulations! You will love your First, can't wait for you to post some pics when she arrives!:happydance:

GH CITY!! Can i say i LOVE your outfit and accessories in the GH CITY photos!??!? they look Soooooo classy and great with the GH CITY!!!!
blubbleliciousis - LOL, you're too cute! I love adding accessories with my outfits, so I think the GH City is going to be the best accessory to wear with most of my outfits!:graucho:

hi daffy - I think you know what I voted for since I got mine (first), I really love it. It holds much and it goes with everything and everycolor But the good thing about your desicion is, that both are VG, so you can´t go wrong
RoKa - Your VG First looks stunning on you and you definitely rock it better! :woohoo: