which should i go for??

sophiac

O.G.
Mar 10, 2008
Am more of a casual jeans gal but am looking for something that i can use to nights out or dinner / lunch at fancy restaurant or a wedding.

really really like #2 but am worried that the gold hardware would tarnish. really like #1 but am worried it gives off a too old vibe...

thoughts?

thanks

#1 MJ Patchwork Klein Bag

mjhan2005411873_prod_medium_v1_m56577569831008668.jpg

#2 MBMJ convertible clutcc
marcj2058712867_prod_medium_v1_m56577569831019326.jpg

# 3 MBMJ patchwork convertible clutch

Klein bag!!! Cute, classic, and not too common.

and no, it doesn't give off a too old vibe!!! Carry it with confidence and rock it! :biggrin:

Last edited:
I do :heart: the Klein, but it sounds like you're looking for a bag for weddings and nights out, events where you will be up and moving around... which I think the convertible clutches would be better suited for. (I don't think the Klein can fit over the shoulder, and is there anything more annoying than trying to shake hands/hug/dance with a handbag in one hand and a beverage in the other?) I do like the gray one a lot, but you couldn't go wrong with the black either.

thats the trouble!

#1 is classic but i would have problems when i need to dance/ shake hands at events.

#2 is classic black - cant go wrong but am so worried of the gold hardware tarnishing...has anyone had bad experiences with this?

#3 is unique - but am worried with the lighter leather colour darkening in uneven patches

darn! i didnt know choosing a bag woudl be that difficult!

I think #1 is perfect for a nice dinner/lunch and numbers 2 and 3 are a better for going out dancing, weddings, etc. If it were my choice, I'd go with the Klein all the way!

Definitely #1. I've tried on #2 and #3 -- they are classy, but in a way, too plain.

Actually #1 is not an alternative for #2 and #3... maybe try to find something else you can put on shoulder? I recommend Camila and Mayfair... comparable size to patchwork clutch but more exquisite looking :smile: And Louise would perfectly serve your purpose as well..

I think one of the Rocker Fergie bags would totally suit you if you wear jeans a lot. It just doesnt have a shoulder strap.. otherwise, I think the MBMJ convertible clutch would be good too

I think the Klein is a classic bag that will look as good with jeans as it does with a more formal dress. If it doesn't bother you that it isn't a shoulder bag, I would go with the Klein.