which should i go for??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Am more of a casual jeans gal but am looking for something that i can use to nights out or dinner / lunch at fancy restaurant or a wedding.

really really like #2 but am worried that the gold hardware would tarnish. really like #1 but am worried it gives off a too old vibe...

thoughts?

thanks

#1 MJ Patchwork Klein Bag

[​IMG]

#2 MBMJ convertible clutcc
    [​IMG]

# 3 MBMJ patchwork convertible clutch
    [​IMG]

2. I vote for #1 all the way! It's classic - and yet unique!

3. I love the Klein bag - it's elegant without being stuffy and the color is eye catching yet neutral. It's a gorgeous bag!

4. #4 Aug 18, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2008
    Klein bag!!! Cute, classic, and not too common.

and no, it doesn't give off a too old vibe!!! Carry it with confidence and rock it! :biggrin:

5. :yes:

6. #1 would be my choice. A real calssic!

7. I do :heart: the Klein, but it sounds like you're looking for a bag for weddings and nights out, events where you will be up and moving around... which I think the convertible clutches would be better suited for. (I don't think the Klein can fit over the shoulder, and is there anything more annoying than trying to shake hands/hug/dance with a handbag in one hand and a beverage in the other?) I do like the gray one a lot, but you couldn't go wrong with the black either.

8. thats the trouble!

#1 is classic but i would have problems when i need to dance/ shake hands at events.

#2 is classic black - cant go wrong but am so worried of the gold hardware tarnishing...has anyone had bad experiences with this?

#3 is unique - but am worried with the lighter leather colour darkening in uneven patches

darn! i didnt know choosing a bag woudl be that difficult!

9. I think #1 is perfect for a nice dinner/lunch and numbers 2 and 3 are a better for going out dancing, weddings, etc. If it were my choice, I'd go with the Klein all the way!

10. Definitely #1. I've tried on #2 and #3 -- they are classy, but in a way, too plain.

Actually #1 is not an alternative for #2 and #3... maybe try to find something else you can put on shoulder? I recommend Camila and Mayfair... comparable size to patchwork clutch but more exquisite looking :smile: And Louise would perfectly serve your purpose as well..

11. i loveeee number 1! the klein! no comparison for me...it stands out way more than the other 2 and is just a beautiful bag all around!

12. I think one of the Rocker Fergie bags would totally suit you if you wear jeans a lot. It just doesnt have a shoulder strap.. otherwise, I think the MBMJ convertible clutch would be good too

13. I think the Klein is a classic bag that will look as good with jeans as it does with a more formal dress. If it doesn't bother you that it isn't a shoulder bag, I would go with the Klein.

14. no comparison. the klein all the way!

15. Klein, it's beautiful and I think it actually fits over the shoulder. It'll also look great dressed down.