Which Should I get?

thanks bag.lover, i didnt think of that, I will find out. What do you think I should get the trish or the husdon, I ruled out the muse and now that I am seeing the hudson more and more I am liking it more, but I still love the shape of the trish I am so torn and dont know what to do!!! I trust your opinon, you seem to know sooo much about MJ, lol not that i really know you, but you know what i mean, thanks!

BagLover26 said:
thanks bag.lover, i didnt think of that, I will find out. What do you think I should get the trish or the husdon, I ruled out the muse and now that I am seeing the hudson more and more I am liking it more, but I still love the shape of the trish I am so torn and dont know what to do!!!

BagLover26, thanks for the kind words. =)
If you like the look of Muse, then Hudson would be a better choice since the shapes are somewhat similar. I agree with Elongreach on Trish being similar to Balenciaga's Twiggy, do you like longish shape? If yes, go for Trish if it's what you love in the first place. Personally, I'm not in love with that shape. Based on pictures, I would pick Hudson, followed by Zip Bowler (it doesn't look as longish as Trish).

It's very hard to pick a bag because everyone has different taste/preference. =) A bag that looks incredible on 1 person might not look so nice on another because of different body shape, height, etc. Would you be able to check them out in person? I would recommend trying these bags out first before taking the plunge.

bag.lover, your welcome!
Thanks for all of your advise, I will defintly look at them IRL before buying, however my saks and nordstroms both dont have either of them in the store yet so I have been going by pictures and other members words. Hopefully husdon and trish will come in soon and I will be able to get a new MJ!

BagLover26 said:
my saks and nordstroms both dont have either of them in the store yet so I have been going by pictures and other members words. Hopefully husdon and trish will come in soon and I will be able to get a new MJ!

BagLover26, you don't have to wait for them to arrive. You can ask a Nordstrom SA to transfer both Hudson & Trish (from other Nordies) to your local store for you to try out. =)