Which shoes?

How funny! I just ordered the purple ones myself tonight as they deliver to the continent!!!:nuts:

Soo, I love the purple and I really think once you have them, you will be surprised at how much wear you will get out of them. However, those silver ones are pretty nice too... another vote for both! But I think you will get alot of use out of both...for different reasons. I think th purple is a bit more high end, I think the silver is chunkier and funky, depends on your normal style, jeans or glam?
Like I said, I could rationalize/justify both!!:idea:

How funny! I just ordered the purple ones myself tonight as they deliver to the continent!!!:nuts:

Soo, I love the purple and I really think once you have them, you will be surprised at how much wear you will get out of them. However, those silver ones are pretty nice too... another vote for both! But I think you will get alot of use out of both...for different reasons. I think th purple is a bit more high end, I think the silver is chunkier and funky, depends on your normal style, jeans or glam?
Like I said, I could rationalize/justify both!!:idea:

oo congrats you won't be disappointed they are gorgeous!

I think my heart lies with the purple too but those silver ones are pretty hot

Ooh the limelight clutch looks amazing with your outfit. I'd also vote for the third pair, the silver sling backs. The other shoes are an accesory in themselves with the oranmentation, and I think with that stunning dress and the clutch you will want your focus on those pieces.

Also the third will be more versatile that you could wear with jeans and other things.