Which shoes?

I need a pair of shoes for this dress my other dressy shoes don't work

I really like these one's which do you think?

The purple with the flower are gorgeous they sparkle like crazy but most of my gong out clothes are black or red so I don't knwo how much wear they'll get other than this dress
The ivory version are maybe a bit weddinging so the other option is the slingback which are hot but I like the flower style better

so seeing as I'm incapable of making a decision what do you think?

Dress

and shoes

Attachments

lovespeonies

Oct 10, 2007
I like the silver slingbacks. They're really cute and I think they're more versatile. Also, since the dress seems to have some embellishments already, the flower shoes might be a bit too much.

omgblonde

O.G.
May 26, 2007
Wales - UK
I love all of them.. I'm no help haha. I think I'd probably go with the purple flower ones or the silver slingbacks, I can't decide between the two.

boslvuton

out of my mind
O.G.
Sep 16, 2007
Scottsdale AZ
I really like the purple flowered ones! And as for their versatility, dont forget that purple is such a hot color this season! You could totally rock it with black, red, yellow, blue, white, grey- almost anything!

cjy

O.G.
Oct 8, 2007
Silver! Are you going to carry that clutch? I think you will get more use out of the silver. You will look very sharpe!! have a great time!

lawchick

O.G.
Aug 3, 2006
CA
The silver slings or the ivory unles the shoes are a really close match to the dress. I still think it might be to matchy.

maggie7

O.G.
Sep 8, 2006
Australia
Well, the silver slingbacks would definitely look great, but the dress is special, not to mention the LV..maybe you should just go for the whole shebang and get those glorious purple ones..(sorry, I'm no help if you want practical advice regarding shoes.. I buy outfits to match them..)