Which scarf/pointu/pochette are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks a lot mistikat.

Scarfies, this is precioua treasures week and of cos cum x'mas week!
Showcase and share yr treasures:biggrin:

Happy Tuesday

Yes, thank-you very much, mistikat!
And hi, robee!
Hope everyone follows soon. Here are some comments on the last posts in the old thread.

Thank-you Vanmiracle, robee, lanit, pierina2, lala28, Ali-bagpuss, highlighting, papertiger, thenurse, and everyone who admired my itty-bitty twilly!

Scarf Addict, ever more charming in pink!

Mishkaluv, welcome back! It's easy to fall in love with your beautiful Soirée de Gala. When you have time, could you please make the pics bigger and re-post? I'd love to see more details.

Van, I agree - all my scarves are precious treasures to me. Well, except one - more on that in the Scarf You Love To Hate Theme Week. The HauG in the Robee-Wrap suits you very well!

Ms. Piggy, PdM is beautiful and very subtle and I love the unfinished hem on your dress!

lanit, I yearn for a Femme twill carré, but like you, consider my Femme GM a true treasure. Lucky you, to have more than one!

lala28, such a fantastic CW of your new Nuées Imaginaires. I can't wait to see this design in my store!

chkpfbeliever, terribly impatient to see your Xmas GM!

Before I return to Xmas preparations, let me share a precious treasure from my scarf vault, Kimonos et Inros by Annie Faivre.
And yes, I have embellished two Hapi triple-tour bracelets with not only three Medor twilly bijoux, but ALSO a Mors scars ring.
This holiday season, I'm piling on the H treasures!

5278911762_3d6f83978f.jpg

Before I return to Xmas preparations, let me share a precious treasure from my scarf vault, Kimonos et Inros by Annie Faivre.
And yes, I have embellished two Hapi triple-tour bracelets with not only three Medor twilly bijoux, but ALSO a Mors scars ring.
This holiday season, I'm piling on the H treasures!

5278911762_3d6f83978f.jpg

I LOVE it!

markova - great idea with the embellishment of your Hapi bracelets. The scarf in that color is gorgeous as well.
van - HauG is so beautiful on you! You look happy and radiant!
mspiggy - what great pictures of you! You look so elegant with the AuPaM and the lovely dress and shoes.
lanit - we have lots of rain as well, however, there's snow in the mountains. The kids are begging to go into the snow. You look beautiful with your two LFauS!
papertiger - happy vacation (mine started on Friday as well :yahoo:) and I hope you can enjoy the snow more now.
robee - you make EVERYTHING look superb!
We went to a historical event tonight, lots of weaving and spinning and cool balls of leftover fabric which reminded me of the treasured Hermes balls. It was great fun and very interesting.

Miss Piggy – Gorgeous! :smile:

Lanit – I love your GM cashmere!

Vanmiracle - Blue is my favourite and the color looks good on your skin tone.

I think is abit waste to use a GM to beautify on my bed. I am trying to explore wearing it as a dress. I love halter top. Look like I got to buy a 90cm to motivate me to slim down further :graucho:

Lala28 – that is a beautiful color. Nuees Imaginaires is on my WL. Look like I will have a tough time deciding what cw to get.:thinking:

Papertiger – thanks! :yahoo: Happy vacation!

marova - congra on your treasures! :tup:

Ms piggy - great to see u in silk action again. This is a beautiful cw of passage au moscou

Lanit - need to see the blue cw which I love. And you definitely rock La Femme

Van - you knot it 10/10, perfect and very cosy

Lala - I see u will be gtting a Temari too tsk tsk
Very unique cw of Nuees imaginaries

Ali - merry xmas to u!

markova - i love all the piling of H for xmas:biggrin:

Papertiger, maedi - thanks!

uppps -the thread ...

took me some time to get the messages in place after the thread was cut.

Scarf Addict, lala28, papertiger, markova, Maedi and of course robee Thank you for your nice comments and again to Robee for explaining. I posted the 'How to wrap a GM …' in my blog to, if anyone needs some instructions in the future.

lala28 Congratulations on your new Nuees Imaginaires. Looking very dramatic!

papertiger This was so sweet of you :blush:

Today wearing a Op'H Mini-Losange: It is a special Collectors piece for me, because it was one of my Holy-Grails to get the 'perfect' Op Art Scarf from Hermès. It felt just better to choose the Losange then the square silk scarf in this special pattern for me. (read more …)

(I do wear a cardigan over the white Tee)
Suchergebnisse+f%25C3%25BCr+aspecial.jpg

van - always lurk around your blog for scarf tying ideas:smile: thanks for posting that.

your OPH in a pointu and contrast hemming, show off the geometrical aspect of the design to its fullest. thanks for sharing

Just dropping by for a flying visit - I am knee deep in snow and Christmas preparations (but thrilled to have DD back home) - she was very lucky to make it since so many flights have been cancelled!

markova - love this special scarf - such beautiful, subtle colours

van - looking very chic in your Op H - and yes I will have one of your nice biscuits, thanks! :P

Ooooh what beautiful scarves!!! Thank you so much for sharing, ladies, and for the inspiration.

Vanmiracle ~ That is one truly stunning Op'H Mini-Losange! And the red scarf ring really makes the design pop. Thanks for sharing more on your blog. I really love reading the stories behind your scarves -- and looking at all the wonderful ways you tie them. Loving your H au Galop tooooooo.

markova ~ GORGEOUS!!! Love the colours on your Kimonos et Inros and absolutely ADORE the way you've layered your H treasures on your wrist. I never would have thought to pair the Medors charms with Hapi ... and you've done it with such great style! May I borrow that idea? :smile: And oooh your Méditerannée is so happy in that colourway.

papertiger ~ Yes, yes, you must get Monsieur Parfum! I went back to H today after regretting not getting him last Friday, and the shelves are almost bare!!!

chkpfbeliever ~ Ooooh how exciting! Can't wait to admire your new cashmere Christmas scarf.

highlighting ~ Hullo! Welcome! I'm quite new(ish) and have learnt SO MUCH from the wonderful, stylish ladies here. Looking forward to seeing some of your pretties!

Ali-bagpuss ~ Wishing you a wonderful Christmas too!! I think I'll join you in your resolution to wear and photograph scarves a lot more :smile:

lala28 ~ I'm in LOVe with your Nuees Imaginaires! What a stunning colourway and you look like a movie star!

lanit ~ You're my scarf icon. I bow low in the presence of your beauties and the ooooh so chic ways you wear them. La Femme is so pretty and your first GM cashmere looks lovely and cosy.

ms piggy ~ Your beautiful photo belongs in a magazine! Love your Passage a Moscou with that classic dress. Tres chic!

robee ~ You rock. It's as simple as that :biggrin:

peironglow ~ Nuées Imaginaires is on my wishlist too :smile: Did you go back and try on more designs?

mishkaluv ~ What an absolutely gorgeous scarf! Love the way you tied it to show off more of its beauty.

Scarf Addict ~ Your Ferronnerie is sooooo pretty! The pink is lovely on you.

OK, here's my contribution to this week's theme. It's the lovely Mademoiselle Soie from ss/2011. I don't think this is really rare, but it's amongst the first batch of ss/2011 scarves here and will be "rare" till more arrive.

I had a busy afternoon running errands and lovely (and busy herself) MS kept me company. Here is one action shot (taken during a break for coffee) and more pics of Mademoiselle -- this little gavroche is full of details! Thank you as always for letting me share.

Attachments

• actionsoie1.JPG
    actionsoie1.JPG
    91 KB · Views: 6,044
  • soie4.JPG
    soie4.JPG
    142.6 KB · Views: 4,099
  • soie5.JPG
    soie5.JPG
    153 KB · Views: 4,038
  • soie7.JPG
    soie7.JPG
    97.9 KB · Views: 3,959
  • soie8.JPG
    soie8.JPG
    144.7 KB · Views: 3,994
Lots of wonderful action here again, this is a busy thread!

mishkaluv your Soiree is beautiful and the way you've fastened it with the scarf ring really shows off the design. Hope you are feeling entirely well!

Have to say it again robee, the picture of you in the Temari GM is just terrific. I certainly hope that one came home with you?

What a stunning look ms piggy, elegant perfection!

Wow lanit, two amazing new looks! And they're super. No wonder you wear these lively colors, they are just great on you. How are you enjoying your new GM? Will you have to have more? :graucho: Love the bracelets too.

Thank you Van, I'm enjoying your Christmas windows so much and the latest two especially. You have such an affinity for striking patterns!

lala you are too funny! The "Eww, Eww" theme week is coming up in January, called "Misfit Scarves"...
The Nuees is such a glamorous new scarf on you! You look amazing in the watery greens and for sure should try some others. ;) Nuees is so pretty and thanks for the close-up details.

Kimonos is very striking markova and love it with the innovative bracelets and the black top. Very festive!

SCinSG your new gavroche is wonderful! She is a busy woman indeed, Madame Soie. She looks charming on you and it's fun to pick out some of our favorite scarf patterns amongst her work. :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.