Which scarf/pointu/pochette are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B00mbaka - the colours look so good on u

Birkingal - it depends on mood :biggrin: sometimes I love casual, sometimes, jst a bit of girliness ;D

Rose, LQYB, diva, pam
- thanks!

Scarf Addict - I am so jealous, you are going to venice and so beautiful with your scarf, take lots of pics for us

Scarf Addict This is so sweet of you to inform me. Maybe I am a little bit strange, but I just buy scarves and H goods from the H store. I know that many members find great treasures online, not only scarves but bags too, and if I would change my mind I would have a second Birkin allready, but I just can't. It is the special feeling coming out of the store with the orange bag and the shopping expirience that I miss. Thank you - you are a sweetheart.
:back2topic:

Ladies you all look great!

Still snowing around the clock here, but I started to wear the petite ones under the thick wool scarves.
Here 2 Mini-Losanges wrapped and closed with a Chain d'Ancre Horn Scarfring, browsing through my favorite Scarf-reference Book: The Hermès Lookbook One published by ROSE and thinking about new knotting ideas.

attachment.php

Attachments

• HScarfref_VAN.jpg
    HScarfref_VAN.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 505
Thank you for your warm and lovely comments! They made me happy:smile: - pamella, Diva, mishkaluv the Farandole is new!!! I love it!!! Maedi, Rose, VickyB :hugs:, loves, DiamondS, robee you noticed my Farandole too! I love it on you as a belt! Thank you robee for all your fabulous scarf knots! ms piggy yes MdS is an amazing design! Scarf Addict have a nice trip to Venice! You know I love Venice too!

Yesterday at work I was wearing MdS with MT black fur collar that rests warm and cosy on my shoulders when I’m sitting at my desk.

Attachments

• BFC640C.JPG
    BFC640C.JPG
    78.4 KB · Views: 462
b00mbaka - beautiful colours on you and I love your pictures!

Vanmiracle - Lovely collage! I'm reading the same book as you. and so does DH. He thinks it's a fabulous book!
I'm using my small scarves under the big ones too, using GMs since it's really cold and windy.

holsby - :hugs: the farandole rock on u, hope to see more action pics.

van - i love orange, it just pops on u and I guess I need to get my hand on the book soon!

deborah - thanks!

robee.....you are perfect in your EL. Did you get anything at the H store???
b00mbaka.....beautiful scarves and the colours are just perfect on you!
Scarf Addict.....your Carnevale de Venise is beautiful and I love the blue contrasting hem on it! Venice.....WOW!! Have a wonderful time.
Holsby.....perfect in your black fox! I am really thinking I need to get myself one
Vanmiracle.....I love the way you have intertwined the 2 mini losanges together!! Gorgeous!!

Status
Not open for further replies.