Which scarf for my damier speedy?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. My damier speedy 25 is on it's way to me!! :yahoo: I was supposed to buy it by December (present to myself), but then since the news of price hike, I decided to go ahead and buy it now. :wlae:

Today I also ordered a purseket, which should arrive shortly after my speedy. I even have an MJ zip clutch on it's way also! :nuts: Im on a roll here people! Please stop me, oh please do.. :Push:

Anyways, Im thinking of accessorizing her with a scarf.. now I'm getting a bit cheap here, so here are my choices:

Emilio Pucci*-* Printed Scarf*-* Neiman Marcus

[​IMG]

Coach - New LEGACY STRIPE SCARF

* i dont know if this would be tacky, if i put a coach scarf on an LV (no offense, just thinking out loud? :amuse:)

[​IMG]

Help me ladies (and gents). TIA :flowers:

2. What about a groom bandeau? :graucho: I think it's only about $110 or so. (my second choice would be the Pucci)

GROOM-BANDEAU-ROUGE-10.jpg
  3. do they still have the bandeu? i thought it was sold out already. i didn't see it at elux..

4. Congrats on your Speedy! :yahoo: I'll choose the first one over the two because of the brown hue. But if you can get a Groom bandeau that'll be great too :yes:

5. ITA Lee:smile:

6. 0o0o congrats on your speedy! i totally think this bag is SUPER cute! i would go for the PUCCI scarf but if you can find a groom bandeau that would be perfect.

7. Both look cute, but I would choose the first one.

8. emilio pucci!! i love the scarf!

9. I love the pucci!

10. heh i vote for the coach! but i say the groom bandeau too!!!

11. i love the coach legacy stripey one but the bandeau version..

i saw it on eBay and i think it looks cute yet colorful :love:

12. I prefer the coach scarf!

13. I like the Pucci scarf! Or if you up your budget to $100, you could get an Hermes pocket square! :graucho:

14. i think the coach would be better then the groom bandeau..It might have "too much print" look with the pucci.

15. I love the Pucci!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice