Which scarf for my damier speedy?

Twisted

- souled.out -
O.G.
Jun 19, 2006
My damier speedy 25 is on it's way to me!! :yahoo: I was supposed to buy it by December (present to myself), but then since the news of price hike, I decided to go ahead and buy it now. :wlae:

Today I also ordered a purseket, which should arrive shortly after my speedy. I even have an MJ zip clutch on it's way also! :nuts: Im on a roll here people! Please stop me, oh please do.. :Push:

Anyways, Im thinking of accessorizing her with a scarf.. now I'm getting a bit cheap here, so here are my choices:

Emilio Pucci*-* Printed Scarf*-* Neiman Marcus

NMD2994_ap.jpg

Coach - New LEGACY STRIPE SCARF

* i dont know if this would be tacky, if i put a coach scarf on an LV (no offense, just thinking out loud? :amuse:)

98088_MTI_d2.jpg

Help me ladies (and gents). TIA :flowers:

What about a groom bandeau? :graucho: I think it's only about $110 or so. (my second choice would be the Pucci)

Attachments

• GROOM-BANDEAU-ROUGE-10.jpg
    GROOM-BANDEAU-ROUGE-10.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 84
Congrats on your Speedy! :yahoo: I'll choose the first one over the two because of the brown hue. But if you can get a Groom bandeau that'll be great too :yes:

0o0o congrats on your speedy! i totally think this bag is SUPER cute! i would go for the PUCCI scarf but if you can find a groom bandeau that would be perfect.