Which scarf for my damier speedy?

I saw a groom bandeau last night at LV, so they are out there. Very cute with the Damier. PM me if you need to know where they have one.
I love the contrast of the stripes of the Coach, but I would fold it to "hide" the Coach wording. The colors are lovely.
Love Pucci colors, but what about the size of that one? It may be too large.
The Hermes pocket squares are the perfect size. They have lovely prints and color combos too!
Good luck--any of your choices will look great, though, so you can't go wrong!:smile:

thanks for the insights ladies.

the reason why i love the coach scarf is because of the colors. they're vibrant.

i love the pucci scarf - because of it's brown/pink tone.

and now you guys are suggesting groom bandeu and hermes. :wacko:

is there a site for hermes that i can see the prints for the hermes?

bagsnbags - thanks for the link.

now what about this? this caught my eye :girlsigh:

Hermes.com

891599s21.jpg

OMG thanks for mentioning the Hermes site...I've never really ventured on there b/c the bags are oh so expensive so I was expecting all there items to be. Prices are great on the scarves & silk ribbons. Are the silk ribbons long enough to tie a bow onto the handles of a speedy?

I've never really ventured on there b/c the bags are oh so expensive so I was expecting all there items to be. Prices are great on the scarves & silk ribbons. Are the silk ribbons long enough to tie a bow onto the handles of a speedy?

i know.. i thought these scarves cost a fortune, that's why i never thought about it.

those silk ribbons are nice too! :nuts: :angel:

:yes: I'm addicted to Hermes pocket squares. You can still get the two that were posted above in stores. I have a lot of orange in my collection because it looks great with damier or mono!
The silk ribbons (twillys) are great because you can tie them in a bow or just tie them in a knot. Here's some pictures...:flowers:

Attachments

• 81E32DAE-DDDA-45A9-77DD1C375559FDEF.jpg
    81E32DAE-DDDA-45A9-77DD1C375559FDEF.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 59
  • th_DSCN0806.jpg
    th_DSCN0806.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 38
  • th_DSCN0968-1.jpg
    th_DSCN0968-1.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 56
so what color combination would work on damier?

pink? orange? red? blue? green?

aaaaaahhh.. choices.. too manyyy!! (im usually not good with too many choices)

I like the Pucci one, but I think a Hermes Twilly scarf would be lovely, too! They are only like $110 or an LV bandeau. The new Champs Elysees one is gorgeous. I love the pink/brown one.:heart:

I love that Coach on its own and I have the longer version(pony tail scarf?) but I don't like it too much with the damier for some reason. I use a multicolore bandeau on mine sometimes, I think the difference makes it really stand out and look great. I also really like the Hermes pocket squares that have been posted. In the end, it's up to your personal taste, but my vote goes to one of those gorgeous Hermes pocket squares! :yes: