Which Rolex?

The background, I have 2 Rolex: both 26's a TT DD, and a Platinum Lady President diamond dial and bezel. I also am a serial stacker (shout out to @missie1) but I dont stack on my watch hand- that stays watch only. And yes, I am right handed, but wear my watch on the right hand (long story- mom is left handed and taught me to do everything left handed...)

I love both and wear both my watches frequently. I am a Rolex girl- I've tried the others (Omega, Cartier, Apple...) and keep coming back to the Rolex mystique.

Whatever I choose, it has to be a watch that I could use everyday, and I want to add an all YG either Pearlmaster or President. Since I have a Lady President I was thinking a YG Pearlmaster would look good, but the glossy shine on the bracelet is so much different than the metal on the Platinum President its an additional element of bling all by itself!!! Im all for bling BUT I also need some balance, and I need the watch to work with what I would wear jewelry wise - which is the emerald ring and band (I wear these daily). I did try on both the 29mm and the 34mm. Both work (but I also think the 26 mm I have work.)

Think this: is this a watch I could wear both in a business meeting and walking the 3 crazy dogs?

If I want sporty I'd wear one of my husbands Daytonas or Submariners however, to my eye (and its a personal taste issue) I like the more sleek look of 34mm or smaller- I am medium in size and I find the bigger watches don't look "cool or sophisticated" on me. They look "middle age trying to be young and hip and clearly NOT!"

Here are the specs and a few photos (some are mod shots, some are from the perspective jeweler, and some are from online listings:

1. Specs
a. This is me, and the one I am wearing is a 26mm Platinum Lady President- which I wear pretty much daily-ish- for comparison.

IMG_7644 3.jpg

b. The one being worn (not me) is a 34 mm Pearlmaster, which I think the size works, but its too blingy to wear everyday, with big diamonds on the bezel, dial, and shoulders. I'd need to take the bling down to either dial or bezel.
IMG_0343.jpg

c. A version I am considering which is 29 mm (the photo is deceptive.) It's more the bezel I am considering than the dial.
IMG_7632.jpg

Thank you all for your help!

Maya

The background, I have 2 Rolex: both 26's a TT DD, and a Platinum Lady President diamond dial and bezel. I also am a serial stacker (shout out to @missie1) but I dont stack on my watch hand- that stays watch only. And yes, I am right handed, but wear my watch on the right hand (long story- mom is left handed and taught me to do everything left handed...)

I love both and wear both my watches frequently. I am a Rolex girl- I've tried the others (Omega, Cartier, Apple...) and keep coming back to the Rolex mystique.

Whatever I choose, it has to be a watch that I could use everyday, and I want to add an all YG either Pearlmaster or President. Since I have a Lady President I was thinking a YG Pearlmaster would look good, but the glossy shine on the bracelet is so much different than the metal on the Platinum President its an additional element of bling all by itself!!! Im all for bling BUT I also need some balance, and I need the watch to work with what I would wear jewelry wise - which is the emerald ring and band (I wear these daily). I did try on both the 29mm and the 34mm. Both work (but I also think the 26 mm I have work.)

Think this: is this a watch I could wear both in a business meeting and walking the 3 crazy dogs?

If I want sporty I'd wear one of my husbands Daytonas or Submariners however, to my eye (and its a personal taste issue) I like the more sleek look of 34mm or smaller- I am medium in size and I find the bigger watches don't look "cool or sophisticated" on me. They look "middle age trying to be young and hip and clearly NOT!"

Here are the specs and a few photos (some are mod shots, some are from the perspective jeweler, and some are from online listings:

1. Specs
a. This is me, and the one I am wearing is a 26mm Platinum Lady President- which I wear pretty much daily-ish- for comparison.

View attachment 5934460

b. The one being worn (not me) is a 34 mm Pearlmaster, which I think the size works, but its too blingy to wear everyday, with big diamonds on the bezel, dial, and shoulders. I'd need to take the bling down to either dial or bezel.
View attachment 5934461

c. A version I am considering which is 29 mm (the photo is deceptive.) It's more the bezel I am considering than the dial.
View attachment 5934462

Thank you all for your help!

Maya
I personally love the size of the 34. It feels fresh and modern and with the right combination you can easily go up or down with it. The 29 dial feels dated to me. Hard no for 26 as you already have 2. You want to add some variation to your watches.

Reactions: baghagg