Which purse to keep!?!? HELP!!!

I think you should keep Carly. She looks more up to date and expensive than the duffle. Plus, those duffles are hard to get to stand up, they tend to fall over. They both look nice, but Carly looks better to me. :yes:

Make the decision that you will be happy with when you look at the bag - when you're walking down the street with it do you want to think, "Eh, the bag isn't so great, but I only paid $200 bucks for it!" That's $200 wasted bucks in my opinion. I'd be much happier thinking, "Wow, I love this bag!" because you really won't be thinking about that money months down the road. We buy bags to enjoy them, not to sit there and look at something that we don't like for $200. I like the Carly much better - too many people carry the regular signature items.

Exactly!! :yes:

Keep the Carly...plus I'm also biased against duffles, sorry.

Of the two, I'd keep the Carly.

However, I say if you are having trouble deciding then you don't really LOVE either one. If I were you, I'd get rid of both and keep looking for one where I had no doubt whatsoever that I could never part with it!

I LOVE that duffle on YOU!!!!!!!!! It looks soooooooo perfect, like it is meant for you!!!!! AND w/ the matching wallet you have a GREAT set!!! You know how much I LOVE Carly, but in this case, I really think the duffle looks nicer on you!!!! and I LOVE the khaki/camel combo!!!!

The Carly has more of the current style that being shown with the slouch and large c's. I agree that it looks like a pricier bag than the duffle. Although both look great on you, I think that the Carly is the one to keep!