Which PT: EB or Vert D'eau?

Hayley!!! I felt an EB bag today and I would like to report that my Vert D'Eau has much, much smoother, silkier, and softer leather. I am still going to get my EB City from ******, but that won't be in my hands for another few weeks yet. I will try to remember to post comparison pics between EB & VD in this thread. I love the colour of EB. I think it's the blue I have been searching for. I am not looking forward to the leather though...

KDC thanks for your reply - yes, i am exactly the same, i want the EB colour, but definitely prefer the smoother, less veiny and dry finishes. However, while its an exquisite colour, the Vert D'Eau is one i imagine i might not wear, as i tend not to use my pastel coloured accessories as much as darker, brighter tones ... hmmm its certainly a tough decision though! I look forward to hearing your verdict once you have your EB city to compare! :smile:

EB is very different from FB ~ take it from one who has actually owned both ~ imo ~ FB is a one dimensional blue ~ there is so many layers to EB ~ the colour constantly changes before your very eyes ~ the leather is beautiful on mine & any i have seen here in the UK ~ hope you :heart: which ever one you choose.

yay, another positive about EB leather! this is good and making me feel more inclined towards this colour.

and thanks for your sum up of blues 'Verty' - Even from just looking at the photos your description sounds spot on. a local store had some bleu glaciers in stock, but i wasnt that jazzed at all, as you said they looked dry and marbled, same with the sky ... so its looking more and more like EB, though they also have some City's in Ocean i think, so i will definitely check that out!:smile: