Which prints do you absolutely don't like at all?

There are no prints that I don't like "at all". I actually have *something* in each print, but the prints I am not so crazy about, I just have something small, like a caramella or bocce. For me those prints are Famiglia, the Camo prints, and the Citta prints. But I do like them all, just some more than others. :lol:

I'm not a big fan of Famiglia or Tutti. I didn't really like Trasporto much at first but I really like it a lot now. Vacanze, is a tough print so many colors...I realize I like the white background parts...but not the dark blue and tree parts...I do love all the characters on it though.

I wasn't a fan of Trasporto before it came out, but then it grew on me, and I really love it now. I like Adios Star but it's VERY dependent on print placement - without a good placement Adios Star really boring to me. I don't like playground or olive camo, but the black camo isn't bad.

actually - cammos arent as loved as a lot of people think O_o but i do love them soooooooo much. at least theyre easier to get on ebay lol.

i actually dont like paradiso cos of the bg.. i hate l'amore and famiglia.. i think pirata is pretty bleagh if its not the gioco style.. i absolutely hate the pink he used on the bandana.. lol thats pretty much it..

im more into inferno, original, cammo black and olive prints. i do like foresta and tan pg quite a bit.. it looks a bit retro without looking cheap ( color wise anyway ) and i really like tutti and adios star but like someone said toooo print placement dependent..

I used to hate the cammos, but then I saw the olive cammo in person, and absolutely loved the way the colors of the little characters in it really popped out from the overall olive color... And I started looking at all the cute little characters... I love!

ones which i don't care for are:

spiaggia
transporto
adios star
solid colors (except for OP)
tutti
famiglia

i favor the patterns from the earlier seasons and haven't been impressed with the latter ones.

i enjoy the qees from the earlier seasons as well, esp. the pink dog.

I loved the Citta prints when they came out, but I like them less and less. That said, I think there is something cute in each print and each print has an item it looks good on (caramella, denaro, or whatever), I wouldn't absolutely reject any one.

i love olive camo :heart:

not much of a fan of playground. or spaiggia (too bad that was my first tokidoki haha)
i hate famiglia (i dont really like brown in general)

all the others i really like