which one??

go to the boutiques and try on the speedy and the pap...then come home and click those links and BINs or whatever on the one that u look best in...good luck!

Speedy 25!!
It holds a lot more than pap...even a pap 30...i think! ;)
Here are my Speedy family ...all 25! ....Epi is a bit longer, but I don't feel it holds more though ...

Attachments

• Speedy 1.JPG
    Speedy 1.JPG
    82.1 KB · Views: 14
  • Speedy 2.JPG
    Speedy 2.JPG
    83 KB · Views: 13
  • Speedy 3.JPG
    Speedy 3.JPG
    102.5 KB · Views: 15
Speedy 25!
I know how it feels to be torn- when I bought my mono speedy (my first LV) I was torn between speedy 25 and the popincourt. Now I am SO happy I got the speedy, even though the popincourt is so cute!

RIGHT, I HAVE MADE MY DECISION! I AM GOING FOR THE SPEEDY 25. TO BUY ONE IN THE UK COSTS £300, BUT I ACTUALLY PREFER WHEN THE HANDLES HAVE CHANGED COLOUR, JUST HAVE TO LOOK OUT FOR A GENUINE ON EBAY. NEED TO HIDE IT FROM MY HUSBAND THOUGH!!!(ha, Ha)

:confused1: I was going to buy one from the LV lady on ebay, but if I pay another £100 more I can buy a brand new one from LV! You know how even though it is more expensive, you just want to buy a new one from LV themselves? I have told myself that if I keep to the diet and take up jogging, this will be my treat to myself!! (tell my husband I got it on ebay thoug!h!!!)