which one would you get? MC speedy or MC alma?

which one, Black mc speedy or alma?

• black mc alma?

• black mc speedy?

• multicolore is so over, pick something else!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I adore them both, but in different ways. I've also owned them both. The MC Speedy is more utilitarian, but I felt so posh carrying the MC Alma. No matter what, you'll end up loving what you buy!

i like both styles of bags. but i'm going to be biased here as i own a speedy. i agree with rebecca that if you're concerned about the vachetta bottom of the alma, then go with the speedy.

I would definitely pick the MC Speedy because there is no vachetta bottom to worry about. The Alma looks beautiful, too, but I think the Speedy has a little bit more oomph factor for me. Good luck with your decision!!

hello again! I was bowled over by how many prefer the mc speedy! I am leaning more towards the speedy which feels so funny since I have only considered it now for basically a day, lol. Before that my other mc considerations were the alma as you know and the trouville(another tpf'er talked me out of that one telling me it would be too small for my mom bag needs, lol). Thanks to glamourette, luvpurses24, chichi143, makeupmama, pursegrrl, floridalv, kitsungrl, daniellejp, caley, gwen10, pursenut911, juneplum, espanv(white is pretty too but black pulls at my heartstrings and feels like me, plus it's more year round for my climate).
And thanks to all the anon. posters who voted as well! I really appreciate all the input and it has really molded my decision.

Rebecca, I check that website you told me about revolve for new styles even though I don't buy from there, I like to see what is coming out! I discovered a new ebay seller....I'll have to email it to you. She's way cheap! I got a few from her and they were like 36 w/ out shipping, around 41 w/ shipping I think, not bad!

Thanks for your input superstar and frannita! LOL frannita, I wish I were getting it so soon, but it won't be for a long while from now. I plan on getting the red epi speedy first in Sep. I'll start looking for one on ebay, 30's are hard to come by it seems in epi, so I'll have pics of that one before you know it as Sep. is a hop skip and a jump away at this point! As far as the black mc, I'm jumping the gun a bit as I don't plan on getting that bag until the spring of '08! I wish it were sooner, that would be nice~