Which One Would You Choose???

WHICH ONE WOULD YOU CHOOSE???

• Teal Baby Cabas

• Dark Silver Sharpei Flap

• Black GST with g/h

Results are only viewable after voting.
ladydeluxe: lol... I'm sure you don't know this yet but the reason why I am drawn into baby cabas was after seeing your modeling pix with it (the one with the Catherine Malandrino Bubble top and the Bottega Veneta heels). I also understand that the first two options are pretty hard to find at this point (not to mention that I just realized Larkie gave up her Dark Silver Sharpei recently, if I have known it earlier, I would have asked her to sell it to me.) Now I'm mad at myself for knowing it too late :crybaby:.

hehe i'm sorry i seduced you into the cabas thing! i would rather you get the bronze / dark silver version of the baby cabas than the teal (which is a lot harder to match IMO) - they are TDF! i am eyeing on them right now and might want to get one but you know i'm not into the metallics so i have to think twice. honestly, the cabas fits alot! i would really love to get the large one if i'm going to get another bag. my mom is crazy in love with my baby cabas and when she passed me the look book just now, she was like, "crazy prices! if the whole world were to buy chanel, everyone would go broke. i think the cabas is still the best - cheap and good!" HAHAHA she's totally eyeing on my bag!! :lol:

I have a black baby cabas and I love it! If I had the option, I would have also got one in teal. Yes, it may not be as versatile as black but the colour is really pretty and it really stands out.

The black GST is always around so you can get it any old time.