Which one to buy, what do you think?

I've got the floral print in the lily & it's really lovely & a few patent bays. I feel the patent lasts really well. You may get creasing over time if it's not stored well. As the design has a black background it surprisingly works with alot of colours wardrobe wise. If you're an sbs girl & sounds like would be more for the occasional use then I'd go more for this eye catchy piece & no need to worry about protecting it in the rain either. Like others have said, it's seasonal so should be in the sales & wait til then for an even better deal! :biggrin:
Thank you! Lovely to hear from someone that have a patent one. Thanks for the advise! I will guess I'll hold on to the sale and hope it will be at a very good price then. :smile:

Hi there.

Thought I would add my tuppenyworth! I have a oak printed bays which is almost two years old. It is my first Mulberry (hopefully not my last - am already dropping lots of hints for Christmas) and I have used it every single day since getting it. I sprayed it when I first got it but have never got around to re-spraying it although I have used the gel on it a couple of times. I am careful with it - I try not to put it on the floor and try to keep it out of downpours although it has been caught in light showers. The upshot is that my bayswater looks pretty much the way it did when I first got it. It certainly doesn't look two years old and I LOVE it.

Patents are fab all round year bags and great for the rain....but my heart is always with printed leather its just so classic and classy!! For me this particular print is a bit too much on a large bag like bays- better for a lily sized bag and will defo be in the sale so if you want it wait!!

Thank you! Lovely to hear from someone that have a patent one. Thanks for the advise! I will guess I'll hold on to the sale and hope it will be at a very good price then. :smile:

Printed won't go in the sale but the floral print one will :smile:
You know... I really think you need both, printed Bays for a lifelong classic and the floral patent for something to standout when you need to.
I now own 6 bayswaters including my newest love a navy patent Bays and I love them ALL. I have 3 classics in oak, choc and black, colour pops in eggplant and electric blue and well the patent is for dressing up any outfit during winter!:graucho:

The Floral is lovely but only a part-time bag. I would definitely say get the printed before any price increase. It is a timeless classic & you can always pick up the floral in the sales later. :smile:

:smile:
The Floral is lovely but only a part-time bag. I would definitely say get the printed before any price increase. It is a timeless classic & you can always pick up the floral in the sales later. :smile:
:tup:

Miss patent is for rainy days when you still want to look uber classy!!
:biggrin:

You know... I really think you need both, printed Bays for a lifelong classic and the floral patent for something to standout when you need to.
I now own 6 bayswaters including my newest love a navy patent Bays and I love them ALL. I have 3 classics in oak, choc and black, colour pops in eggplant and electric blue and well the patent is for dressing up any outfit during winter!:graucho:
Yes, you do have a lovely collection of Bays and I'm superjealous :smile: OFC i need both, thanks for saying so ;)!

I love the patent floral Bays & if it were me I'd wait for the sales & treat myself :smile:
Yes, i'll wait for the sales! :smile:

Patents are fab all round year bags and great for the rain....but my heart is always with printed leather its just so classic and classy!! For me this particular print is a bit too much on a large bag like bays- better for a lily sized bag and will defo be in the sale so if you want it wait!!
I think I have tto see the printed one ITL, local shop dont have that one in stock. Perhaps you are right, thanks for pointing that out. I deff need to see this one IRL i guess! :smile:

I got that one almost the first instance I saw it. I love it! Coolest bag ever!

Hi there.

Thought I would add my tuppenyworth! I have a oak printed bays which is almost two years old. It is my first Mulberry (hopefully not my last - am already dropping lots of hints for Christmas) and I have used it every single day since getting it. I sprayed it when I first got it but have never got around to re-spraying it although I have used the gel on it a couple of times. I am careful with it - I try not to put it on the floor and try to keep it out of downpours although it has been caught in light showers. The upshot is that my bayswater looks pretty much the way it did when I first got it. It certainly doesn't look two years old and I LOVE it.
Oh thanks you for your input. That was really fab to know that you has not been babying your bag too much and it still look fab. Very intressting , now perhaps I dare to choose oak...!! :biggrin:

Patent doesn't feel plastic imo, it does however crease/wrinkle with use :smile:
Good point! :smile:

I would go for printed either in chocolate or black :smile: They are both so classy

The printed Bays are lovely and could be used all year round :smile:
So true, I think they both look fab and ofc the oak aswell.:smile:

Well ladies thank you so very much for all your opinions, i appriciate them all very much. I have some serious thinking to do, and perhaps my purchase has to wait for a few weeks more because one of my "holy grail" pre-loved bags has turned up, so it may be another bag that I will buy first before the printed or the patent one... :sweatdrop::drool:

I have the same issue too ! I recently bought a beautiful preloved bayswater heritage in fudge, it's very slouchy, beautiful colour, and I love the bag ! But It's such a delicate bag and not exactly ideal for day to say use, i am debating selling on and getting a hard wearing mitzy or chocolate bays...just don't want to sell my beloved first mulberry but I don't use it enough!
Dilemma!!! :sad: xxx
Im sorry to be no help to you whatsoever in replying to your thread :sad:

What navy patent bays?!! When? Where? Unless I've missed it ....pics pics pics! :graucho:

Would love to see the patent on here as a reveal but I guess you would be wise holding out for the sales and saving some pennies.....:biggrin:
Thats right DP, that patent one is a no-buy for me right now, perhaps until the sales.
I was really lucky to find one of my "holy Grail's bag" pre-loved that I bought instead and also another for me absolutly completly insane purchase that I will reveal perhaps later on tonight or tomorrow when I have manage to forget the last bags I been buying lately so I wont feel so guilty...;)
So now I will sit firmly on the sofa until the sales come by (or if the RO SBS would pop up, then I may slip off that sofa ;)...):graucho: