which one should i get?

biarritz tote (the right one), i like this style...i was debating whether to get this as well, i agree it's low maintenance as compared to the 3rd bag.

I LOVE bag #3!

I just got it in November on sale at Saks. It's called the Caviar and Pony Tote and it is made of heavy distressed leather with a heavy chunky chain. The smell of the leather is divine! It can hold a lot and actually takes on a whole different "look" when you fold in the sides of it.

Everyone who sees this bag loves it. It is such a unique Chanel in that it's so "rugged" looking. It's very Rock n' Roll looking...my husband really didn't like Chanel but he likes this bag. He calls it my "signature" piece!

I have strangers come up and compliment me on the bag...even men!

I really like the Biarritz as well but it seems to be made more of nylon. This tote I have is virtually indestructible because of the heavy leather.

Be careful cause someone on ebay is selling it for $3K. It only cost $1650 originally and I got it for $1125 in November.

I would have paid full price for this though cause I love it so much!

Here are some more pics I took of it. Let me know if you have any questions about it!

Good luck with whatever you choose!!!

FYI - even though they call it "Caviar" it is NOT and I repeat NOT a caviar leather! It is a heavy duty distressed leather. If you scratch it, it looks like it belongs there! It doesn't resemble caviar leather in the least bit!!!

wowwww thank u for the extra pics & info on this bag :flowers:
u look great i it :yes:
is the distressed leather like the coco cabas one?

i'm kinda more toward this one for now, but i'm also still liking the biarritz :confused1:

Go with the caviar tote bag. We can see you already have your heart set on it. If you still need us to give you more reasoning then here they are. It has the durable leather that you can use everyday. It has the long straps that you can wear on your shoulder so your hands will be free to grab more bags. hehehe. Last but not least, it's the style that you prefer. Go with your first instinct, you will never fail.

is the marais ligne a permanent collection? If so, I would wait a little longer, save a little longer and get the marais especially since it's the one that you like the best out of the 3. There is no use in buying anything just because it's cheaper because ultimately you will not like the one that you "settle" for and will buy the more expensive one later on. I work in retail and I find this to be true 90% of the time. That's why even though I know I might lose the sale, I will be honest with my customers and tell them that if they are not in love with the other choices, to wait a little longer and save a little more and get their number one choice.

wowwww thank u for the extra pics & info on this bag :flowers:
u look great i it :yes:
is the distressed leather like the coco cabas one?

i'm kinda more toward this one for now, but i'm also still liking the biarritz :confused1:

I've never seen the Coco Cabas in person but as far as I know, they were not made of this distressed leather. Remember, this is NOT caviar leather. It is heavy, heavy duty distressed leather. This bag will last forever! I like the Biarritz but it isn't it made of nylon mostly? If I'm spending the money, I want leather!

I've never seen the Coco Cabas in person but as far as I know, they were not made of this distressed leather. Remember, this is NOT caviar leather. It is heavy, heavy duty distressed leather. This bag will last forever! I like the Biarritz but it isn't it made of nylon mostly? If I'm spending the money, I want leather!

my coco cabas is the one of the 1st edition that comes with the distressed leather, unlike the later or the baby cabas. just wonderign if the texture is the same.
this is my original coco cabas leather's close up:
smallDSCN5479.jpg

DSCN6050.jpg

DSCN6051.jpg

DSCN6053.jpg

my coco cabas is the one of the 1st edition that comes with the distressed leather, unlike the later or the baby cabas. just wonderign if the texture is the same.
this is my original coco cabas leather's close up:

Yep! That looks pretty close to it! The leather is really thick too! If the leather is the same, maybe you want a different bag? I've thought of buying the Biarritz but now I am going after a tote from Cruise 08 which is VERY similar to my bag yet lighter!