Which one should i get? LV suhali or Chanel Cabas?

Which would be my best christmas gift

• LV Lockit Suhali MM in Blanc

• Chanel Baby Cabas in White

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yeesh - tough call! I really love them both. Can we do both? Just kidding. I am a little LVed out right now, so I am going to say the Chanel. It's a beaut. Good luck w/ your decision and enjoy!

oh they are so pretty and so different. chanel is soft and lv is strcutured. i think it depends which one is more u. i love them both! can u get them both? ;) heehee. tell santa that you've been REALLY GOOD this year!

anyway- my vote is for the chanel. im a little tired of lv right now... and the lv is really hard on the bottom. i ordered a gm in black and said no. it didn't feet comfy under the arm-over the shoudler. can you go try them on? good luck! :smile:

Thanks whistler, suzie :yes: Oh how I wish I could do both. But I have bought so many bags this year. That my hubby is ready to go out of his mind. LOL. I am just a recent bag hag so he is still developing in terms of understanding this addiction. LOL again. I tried the LV and I do love it. As I love handbags. The chanel is sort of a hard to get dream that I have been longing for soooooo long. I have been on 4 wait lists and chanel Hawaii just called that they have 1 available for me. Sooooo, decisions decisions.

Keep the votes rolling. I want to decide soon.

Your girls realy do help a lot.

I am enjoying this. ;)

In order to decide, you should make a list of positives and negatives based on the feedback here. Voting is good, but you need to understand the reasons behind the votes, and the positives/negatives must be those which are applicable to you. Who know? You may end up buying the less vote bag after your sort out YOUR OWN postivies/negatives.

Here is to start:
LV suhali:
negatives: too structured. Cannnot carry on shoulder
positives: look classier, dressier, and more formal than Channel cabas, also more timeless, fit a wider range of age, will also be suitable as yu get to 50 some years old. Can hold stacks of paper/notes without having to bend them or crease them

For myself, I'll get the LV Lockit, because I already have a shoulder bag. Furthermore, the cabas looks a little girlish to me. Its lack of structure also bothers me, as I am not a fan of hobo-like bags. For the high price, I would rather get a formal looking, classier bag. If I want a casual bag for everyday use (mindlessly using it without worry of potential damage or stain), I'll get a much less expensive Coach bag.

Is the main compartment cabas open (such as without a snap button or zipper)? If so, it is a negative. The LV Lockit is safe from pickpocketter and from accidental falling out, because of its zipper closure of the main compartment.

The lack of complete closure is one reason why I rule out the Suhali LE Fabuleux.

thanks girls, keep the votes rolling

Special thanks to christiflora for the great pros and cons advice.

Actually, both bags are in equal standing in terms of need and like for me.

I have a lot of bags and one or the other is able to suit my purpose. Such as hand bag vs. shoulder bag. Structured vs. unstructured. Formal vs. Informal.

I just want to find out which bag is MORE loved by the girls in this forum.

BTW, I am also looking at longevity for the bag. I know they are both great brands but do you girls think the cabas would look silly when I am a bit old. I am 31 right now.

thanks