which one should i get... first?

sma11cat

O.G.
Dec 21, 2005
ok, i like all three of these but i can only start with one... which one of these should i get first? :worried: i will be using this first LV as my work bag.

- manhattan pm
- popincourt haut
- mono mini cabas mary kate in cherry

thanks!!!

thank you thank you! oh wow i guess popincourt haut is what i should go with as my first LV then LOL. i am interviewing for a job and want to get my first LV to celebrate if i get it (i have a good feeling about it ;) ). but i am in a dilemma as elux's free shipping ends on monday and i don't think i will hear by monday! does elux offer free shipping on a regular basis?

Eluxury does usually offer free shipping several times a year. One around the Spring (which is the one just about ending) and one around the holidays (somewhere before Thanksgiving) and I believe one or two more right in between. So no sweat;)

hhmm....I might be in the minority here but I saw get the Manhattan PM. I have one and I looove it! It's classy and I don't see a lot of people w/ one. All your choices are classy and you won't go wrong w/ any of them. I just prefer the style and lines of the Manhattan. It holds a lot too but probably not as much as the PH.