Which one? Pics attaches

clu13

Shoe and Bag Addict
O.G.
Oct 12, 2008
11,790
1,573
Charlotte, NC
I love the look of the kusama but its not for me. I purchased the yellow speedy but returned it quickly that it is not me. I returned the bag and went with the epi electric brea. My latest LV is the jasper sofia Coppola so you can see that I am biased towards classic leather solid colored pieces. I love that YSL. I really wish I did not see that picture. The only thing I "need" is a green bag.
 

luckyseven01

Member
Nov 26, 2012
1,417
86
These are very different bags and have different uses in my view. I say go for the YSL if it is an everyday bag or if you want to go over well in professional environments. I say go with the kusama if you are looking for a fashion forward statement piece. All depends on the purpose!

Good luck!
 

LVlvoe_bug

Member
Jul 14, 2012
23,227
4,302
Midwest
I like both but my vote would be for the YSL as well. I see the YSL still being carried 5 or 10 years from now and not sure about the Kusama.
 

sylvericon

Member
Nov 10, 2009
529
0
Couch
Sasha1254 said:
Ysl I prefer it
clu13 said:
I love the look of the kusama but its not for me. I purchased the yellow speedy but returned it quickly that it is not me. I returned the bag and went with the epi electric brea. My latest LV is the jasper sofia Coppola so you can see that I am biased towards classic leather solid colored pieces. I love that YSL. I really wish I did not see that picture. The only thing I "need" is a green bag.
Lv-nowwhat said:
luckyseven01 said:
These are very different bags and have different uses in my view. I say go for the YSL if it is an everyday bag or if you want to go over well in professional environments. I say go with the kusama if you are looking for a fashion forward statement piece. All depends on the purpose!

Good luck!
BJTaylor02 said:
Ysl dde03
LVlvoe_bug said:
I like both but my vote would be for the YSL as well. I see the YSL still being carried 5 or 10 years from now and not sure about the Kusama.
cougster said:
YSL looks nicer.
luvs*it* said:
*~*I like the YSL better.*~*
AnaVeronika said:
Thanks everyone! Helped me a great deal!
@clu13 check out YSL Thread I do have pics of my YSL stuffs 👜👝