Which one? Pics attaches

sylvericon

Nov 10, 2009
Hi LV lovers! I am here again needing your thoughts. Do you think the speedy 30 Kusama in green is a better green bag or the ySL mini chyc Cabas in Tartan Green.. TIA

Attachments

• image-100003200.jpg
    image-100003200.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 1,016
  • image-2322754703.jpg
    image-2322754703.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 1,000
  • image-3799186084.jpg
    image-3799186084.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 1,012
I love the look of the kusama but its not for me. I purchased the yellow speedy but returned it quickly that it is not me. I returned the bag and went with the epi electric brea. My latest LV is the jasper sofia Coppola so you can see that I am biased towards classic leather solid colored pieces. I love that YSL. I really wish I did not see that picture. The only thing I "need" is a green bag.

These are very different bags and have different uses in my view. I say go for the YSL if it is an everyday bag or if you want to go over well in professional environments. I say go with the kusama if you are looking for a fashion forward statement piece. All depends on the purpose!

Good luck!

Sasha1254 said:
Ysl I prefer it

clu13 said:
I love the look of the kusama but its not for me. I purchased the yellow speedy but returned it quickly that it is not me. I returned the bag and went with the epi electric brea. My latest LV is the jasper sofia Coppola so you can see that I am biased towards classic leather solid colored pieces. I love that YSL. I really wish I did not see that picture. The only thing I "need" is a green bag.

Lv-nowwhat said:

luckyseven01 said:
These are very different bags and have different uses in my view. I say go for the YSL if it is an everyday bag or if you want to go over well in professional environments. I say go with the kusama if you are looking for a fashion forward statement piece. All depends on the purpose!

Good luck!

BJTaylor02 said:
Ysl dde03

LVlvoe_bug said:
I like both but my vote would be for the YSL as well. I see the YSL still being carried 5 or 10 years from now and not sure about the Kusama.

cougster said:
YSL looks nicer.

luvs*it* said:
*~*I like the YSL better.*~*

AnaVeronika said:

Thanks everyone! Helped me a great deal!
@clu13 check out YSL Thread I do have pics of my YSL stuffs 👜👝