Which one is your favorite Mousse or Jeans Moyen?

I'll second the anthracite :love: Its gorgeous! I use it as my everyday bag as it fits well with my wardrobe and for me, doesn't stand out that much. And its the perfect metallic really, not to stand outish as gold or silver.

I love the jeans moyen AND the mousse (and have had both). I will agree with Loganz that the mousse looks more grey-green, and is a muted color. It is GREAT with jeans. The only drawback is that it might clash with other green shades (like kelly or a really bright color) given the more olive-y undertones. I don't really think you can go wrong with either bag. The silver hardware is nice, and not as noticeable as the gold. Mine looks like stainless...has a sort of "mottled" appearance, but looks like it would stand up well. The jeans moyen color is to die for, though....let us know what you decide!

Thanks guys for all of your honest opinion... I still can't decide on which color I should get.. I have to see the bag IRL before I ordered it thru LVR.. since I don't want to have the hassle to return it (I heard that someone have trouble returning bag to LVR). Now, I'm considering a more classic color, such as noir or non metalic antracite. :worried:

cutiekiara said:
Thanks guys for all of your honest opinion... I still can't decide on which color I should get.. I have to see the bag IRL before I ordered it thru LVR.. since I don't want to have the hassle to return it (I heard that someone have trouble returning bag to LVR). Now, I'm considering a more classic color, such as noir or non metalic antracite. :worried:

Oh no! Well, someone here has a non-metallic anthracite available for purchase...check the Marketplace. It just depends on whether you want a light colored bag (more pastel, sort of) or a dark bag...the mousse and jeans moyen are both lighter colors...more "springy."

Here are pics of my jeans moyen (now returned) and my mousse both taken in outdoor light for your consideration...

Attachments

• Chloe Blue outside 3.jpg
    Chloe Blue outside 3.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 36
  • Chloe Mousse Big Pocket outside.jpg
    Chloe Mousse Big Pocket outside.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 32
ET, I guess you've been thru the same feeling like I do when deciding which one to get, the blue moyen or the mousse bag. I'm a bit afraid to buy the light colored bag for everyday use bec it'll get dirty easily.

cutiekiara said:
ET, I guess you've been thru the same feeling like I do when deciding which one to get, the blue moyen or the mousse bag. I'm a bit afraid to buy the light colored bag for everyday use bec it'll get dirty easily.

In that case, probably the mousse, as it is the darker of the two. I don't think the color would show dirt easily, particularly since it is muted. It's not THAT light. Go with the mousse...you will love it!