Which one is more popular?

I'm in the minority here. My first bag (out of 2) is the classic flap in gold. It's just iconic Chanel to me and I had to start there. And now I'm off and running.

I love them both...I own a 2005 grey with silver hardware and black with gold reissue in the 227 size .... I'm on a waiting list for a Jumbo Black Caviar with silver hardware...To be honest I LOVE my grey reissue...I use it ALL THE TIME and it is a easy bag to wear in the afternoons/daytime...My black reissue with the gold harware I used maybe 3-5 times...plus to me that color is hard to wear in the daytime...its more of a nite time bag...I think the reissue is a special piece and anyone who has one should treasure it since its hard to find...

:nuts: WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?! I havent seen you around the forums in FOREVER and a day!!! I was about to post a "MISSING" ad for you in the general discussion!

:graucho:

I haven't been around the forum because I was saving for a new laptop (which I desperately needed) I knew that if I logged on I would immediately spend my money on a Chanel bag :biggrin::P

I love your new goodies by the way Jenny