which one is cutter? MC wapity or MC pouchette?

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I LOVE both but I prefer the pouchette as a "bag". My cell would never fit in the wappity!

3. They are both SO cute! I agree if I had to choose I'd get the pochette.

4. Wapity IS cuter but pochette is more practical and pretty too! :yes:

5. it depends on what you want it for. if you want a bag, then the Pochette would make more sense. if it's just an accessory case, then the Wapity would be cute.

6. I think the wapity is the cutest, but pochette is probably more practical as an actual bag ! :yes:

7. thank you for your girls reply, i want a bag, i think i will choose the pouchette

hi yeuxhonnetes vbmenu_register("postmenu_1164638", true); , do you have white MC pouchette?

i saw a lot beautiful pictures of you carrying all kinds of bags, do you the picture of carrying white MC pouchette?

thank you!

8. yes i have the white Multicolore Pochette. i'll take pictures of it and post them up :flowers:

9. it's great, i am looking forward :yes:

do you have black MC pouchette?

10. ick, no :blah:. i only like the Multicolore line in white because the black is so fluorescent that it looks tacky to me

pochette accessoires 001.jpg pochette accessoires 002.jpg
  11. That puochette is fabulous! I love it!

12. ITA

13. The wapity is the cutest.:upsidedown: But it all depends how much you want to carry, for more room the pouchette would be better.

14. thank you so much girl!

looks very pretty! :yahoo:

15. I say the pochette!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice