which one is cutter? MC wapity or MC pouchette?

i vote pochette too! it's more practical i guess...
i got a MC wapity earlier and had no idea wut to do with it... it seemed too much for me to buy something to hold my digital camera in and it wouldn't fit my cles... so i returned it =(

i LOVE the wapity!! :love: But it really depends on your style. Honestly, the pochette fits more and I guess its more 'bang for you buck' but I absolutely adore my wapity. For me, personally, I would still get the wapity over the pochette. For one, I don't really like how the dark vachetta looks on white monogram and it will eventually get dark. The wapity has less vachetta. But I guess the main reason I like it is because the wapity gives off a casual grab and go style which I really like. It's just so cute. It can double as a clutch or a makeup bag inside another bag. I just love my wapity! Either way, good luck in your decision!

The wapity's such a cutie to me! But yeah, u can fit more in the pochette...essentially, I need my cellphone to fit in my purses so as long as the wapity can fit my cell, that's aye ok by me...