Which one do you like better?

Ok, I went to the LV store and tried on all the bags that I listed. I ended up buying none of the above and bought the Hudson GM instead! Since I am a very casual kind of person, I thought the longer strap worn across the chest looked good on me. I know there were many votes for the Manhattan GM but it just didn't feel comfortable on my shoulder, although it looked really nice! And the petit noe, I thought the larger bottom portion got in the way a bit. Although it's still a contender for the future! :smile: The Hudson didn't look as nice on me as it did in the pics. But...I went shopping earlier and I saw a lady carrying a white MC Theda and it looked absolutely GORGEOUS! :love: Were there 2 sizes for the Theda? I've been eyeing the Leonor as well, that bag is absolutely beautiful! So now, I'm thinking if I should keep the Hudson GM. I just bought 2 other bags off Ebay and will receive them this coming week. It's unfortunate that I can't try either the Theda or Leonor on. Decisions decisions...I will need to think some more.

Wow, I am amazed...I do not think the Manhattan GM works as a shoulder bag at all, especially over a coat. It's one one the reasons I don't use mine very much.