Which of your bags had the most issues?

I second the person that said Miu Miu Vitello Lux (bow bag). The cracked leather style looked terrible after a couple of weeks of use, and the covering at the edges has all peeled off. It's a shame because it was a gorgeous little bag :sad: I will never buy Miu Miu or Prada because of this (have never owned Prada but have heard of similar issues).

My YSL envelope satchel is so difficult to close! It has a magnetic snap closure... I wish it had a button/latch mechanism! When I'm in a hurry sometimes, it doesn't close easily and I have to really to put in an effort or else the flap stays up like a beak! It is also a hard caviar leather so it's not the most flattering when it stays open. The bag is so pretty though so I guess I will forgive this flaw....:blah:

Reactions: netter
LV pochette metis. Glazing peeled off flap edge at one year. SECOND pochette metis same problem at two years. The bags were perfect when new. It's a design flaw that causes friction on the flap. It's just a matter of time.

I had a Louis Vuitton Neverfull years ago that I got as a gift that was a hot mess. Loosening threads, hardware fell off, it was all pretty lousy. I had it for two years, they did three repairs on it until finally when it developed issue number 4 I sold it to a friend who knew the whole story and still insisted on giving me three hundred bucks.

I asked for a replacement and they declined to provide one. A part of me wants a Kimono, but I would likely not buy one because I thought that was pretty shabby treatment from any company, let alone one selling bags at those price points. Honestly I had so many issues I would have thought it was a fake had I not known better.

what hardware fell off?

My large PS1 in burgundy. Love the bag and get plenty of compliments, but the hardware on the shoulder strap is faulty and the bag will randomly come apart and fall on the ground. Sucks for that amount of money they won't fix it.

A Longchamp le pliage. It was a beautiful color and I just wanted a tote bag to carry everyday. One of the corners got a hole in it after two weeks of use and another corner looked like it was about to get one. I'm not even hard on my bags and, even if I were, I would expect a bag to not wear a hole in two weeks. Luckily Nordstrom has a great return policy and I took it back. The sales associate told me it happens all the time and I could get it repaired, but it'd have to be sent away for a few weeks. Even though I liked the bag I didn't want to have to keep sending it away for holes.

My Alexander Wang Rocco. Studs have tarnished and the leather part where the hardware for the shoulder strap is attached has worn off. I take extra care of my bags and this one, due to its weight has been very rarely used so when I noticed these flaws, I was very disappointed. The bag has been in in its dust bag in my closet since then.

Reactions: pianolize
I would have to say AW Rocco.
The bag is really heavy and the shoulder strap is so flimsy it's stretched, also the D ring that the strap attaches to, has started to turn sideways when I carry the bag by the long strap (a pet peeve of mine). The pipings seem to wear out so quick and the color (petrol) just disappears from the sides. Never had a bag at this price range with so much issues!

My large PS1 in burgundy. Love the bag and get plenty of compliments, but the hardware on the shoulder strap is faulty and the bag will randomly come apart and fall on the ground. Sucks for that amount of money they won't fix it.

I could have written the exact same paragraph! Only that my burgundy PS1 was small size. That was years ago but seems it is the same....

Chloe drew in the suede and leather combo, I like low maintenance and I made the poor decision to get suede because I fell in love with the burgundy color. The bag is also harder to get into for me, I still love it, but I'm pretty sure I like looking at it more then I like using it.