Which of your bags gets you the most compliments?

My most complimented bags are my Fendi Peekaboo (the one for men with the monster face) and my Gucci Supreme GG Tian backpack. Everyone says they are gorgeous and I work at a place where a lot of people use designers clothing and leather goods, although I have noticed that it may be because these 2 items are not that common.

Hermes Lindy 26 Glycine Evercolor with PHW - it’s such a unique color and shape. I have shared this in one of the Hermes threads but I’ll reshare here. I was in Chanel in SCP last summer with this bag and a lady approached me and asked what bag it is. Later on, I saw the same lady at Hermes and she was in the process of buying a Lindy 26!

Attachments

• 2B8888A6-F691-44CC-875D-DCC80FF6FD83.jpeg
    2B8888A6-F691-44CC-875D-DCC80FF6FD83.jpeg
    257.8 KB · Views: 702
Reactions: pianolize
My Celine Nano Luggage with Fuchsia 'wings' :love:

I get really embarrassed when people that aren't 'into' bags ask where I got it, a lady at my work really wanted to buy it for her daughter and I didn't know how to tell her that it cost a lot of money but she googled it and was horrified!!! :facepalm:
[emoji23] I’ve been there too ...
My mom was eyeing my Constance and when she googled it and saw the price (online reseller), I got scolded.

Interesting thread!!! And GORGEOUS bags!!!
I'm always surprised at which of my (most random) bags receive attention, since I have a slew of multi- 'personality' bags; some purely 'normal'.

Some mentioned Furla Candy-s - I have two, one black glitter, and one Dragonfruit (raspberry/fuchsia). I think on a rainy day, ppl like happy pops of color!

I also have an Armani e/w metallic leather satchel (handles falling apart due to my carrying heavy items in the delicate handled bag!), w a leopard-y black-silver print, which people in the suburbs always seem to comment on! (I travel a lot sometimes and for whatever reason this is THE bag!)

Also my gunmetal Coach star-rivets market tote gets a lot of love. Probably for the same reason I love it- it's dark enough to not be 'loud', with the tiniest bit of bling to make it happy! And be useful in schlepping a ton of things. On the flip side, in the summer I switch to my Juicy fuchsia coated leather tote, which also has the tiniest bit of bling on the handle fastenings. I'm hoping I didn't over-stretch it out last summer :sad:

Prada 2010 Limited Edition Tote. Usual comments convey the unique design and leather appliques. Not to mention it is Limited Edition.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this bag. Swoon.

I have a reddish Ted Baker bag. Whenever I wear it someone compliments me on it. Such a cheap bag, but so pretty!
I'm always struck by his bags! But I've purchased two online and returned them since they felt weird. The two I own are florals in the tote-in-rain category, which always do get compliments from the older ladies..

My Betsey Taco!!
SO. HILARIOUS!!! I'd totally stalk this if I looooved tacos. (I just like tacos...)

My Issey Miyake baobao lucent bag!
I. LOOVE. these bags!!! On the lookout for a pinkish-purpley one. Gorgeous!

Hermes Lindy 26 Glycine Evercolor with PHW - it’s such a unique color and shape. I have shared this in one of the Hermes threads but I’ll reshare here. I was in Chanel in SCP last summer with this bag and a lady approached me and asked what bag it is. Later on, I saw the same lady at Hermes and she was in the process of buying a Lindy 26!

Please do share it on Lindy thread as well so we can all admire the gorgeous color of glycine!