Which Neverfull GM to choose?

Debating. When I went last time to look at them they didn't have it in rose in the size I wanted. Now they have the azur in rose and the mono is fuscia. I feel like the azur is more a spring / summer color and the mono is all year round? But oh goodness me. I love them both.

Yes I can only choose one. I don't yet have a tote in my collection.

What do you all think?

View attachment 3354277

View attachment 3354278

I'd definitely go for mono fuchsia. It's tough keeping the light lining clean, DA color transfers and isn't really a year round bag unless you're in a tropical/warm state like CA or FL, and I'm not big on light pink anyway but that's my personal preference talking.

If you don't have any mono in your collection go for the mono. If you do and would like some variety go for the azur. In person the pink isn't as light as the photos. It's not as cool toned pink as the rose ballerine in the mono NF. I have the Delightful MM with the rose ballerine interior and it's absolutely beautiful. It's the perfect baby pink IMO.

I'd go with the mono because it's your first tote and it will be easier to use year round. Also, it will stand up to wear and tear better with the darker interior. I just purchased a totally in azur in February and as much as I love it, the lighter colour does show more wear and tear whereas my NF MM DE from 7+ years ago (I got it right when the NF in DE first came out)which I've used and abused looks pretty close to new.

Wow what a tough decision, they're both gorgeous.
I used to have the fuchsia/mono and I really enjoyed the lining color, it's great to match with other fuchsia items if you're considering getting a wallet or key holder with fuchsia interior. Mine was damaged and I replaced it right away with another mono NF in cerise color. I think the mono NF is a classic and I love having it in my collection.

I also have the azur NF, and I love this bag too! mine is the older model with the white interior, I use a bag liner inside to keep the interior clean. I've had this bag for like 3 or 4 years and I don't have any color transfer, but I only carry it on sunny days with light outfits, to me this is more of a seasonal item.

Depending on what other bags you have, I'd say go for the mono/fuchsia, you would use it a lot, or for a fresh pop of color go with the azur, gld!

I'd go with the mono because it's your first tote and it will be easier to use year round. Also, it will stand up to wear and tear better with the darker interior. I just purchased a totally in azur in February and as much as I love it, the lighter colour does show more wear and tear whereas my NF MM DE from 7+ years ago (I got it right when the NF in DE first came out)which I've used and abused looks pretty close to new.

Thats interesting to know. You make good points. :smile:

Hi! Im actually debating over these two also. I want the Azur NF for a change because I already have the mono speedy. But Im reading and watching reviews and saw a lot of issues with color transfer. I also like the Mono NF with the fuschia interior but I saw a video review telling that the color of the lining transfers to the vachetta. Because the vachetta tends to sit on the fuschia lining, there would be color transfer that's why Im leaning towards the classic beige. But I read reviews too that they were able to exchange with a new bag when this color transfer happened. But it's more of luck I can say.

I just bought the mono GM with the piovine interior. I love azur but I feel like the monogram will hold better for travel which is why I got mine. I'm not normally a mono fan, it's my first mono bag but it's really beautiful.

Sent from my SM-G920T using PurseForum mobile app

I have the azur and mono and after having both I'd go with mono for sure. Azur gets color transfer so easily. I wore a pink polo recently and it transferred onto the azur. I used soap and water to wash it off and it is much better but there is a light shade of pink still visible. Azur needs to be babied more. Also the interior gets dirty very easily. It's a lot more noticeable than mono! You already have to worry about vachetta. To have to worry about the entire bag on top of the vachetta has been too much for me. I am thinking I will sell it! It's in near pristine condition since I just bought it last year other than the barely there color transfer.

I would go for a darker lining, that's the challenging part trying to keep it clean. Canvas is easy to care for, either Mono or Azur Damier is good.

I would spend a bit more for the Epi as I love the microfiber lining but it doesn't come in GM. [emoji5]️