Which necklace to get, Chopard,VCA or Cartier

Nov 9, 2010
I am planning on buying a new necklace to go with my yg love bangle & yg Chopard ring & the problerm is I love them all, my choices are the sweet or vintage yg MOP VCA or the necklace that matches the ring in the picture below or the yg love necklace. Too many to choose from lol.:yahoo:photo (6).JPG

What about buying the necklace that matches your lovely ring. That box will be ticked and you have a complete set. Then look at VCA as a fresh sheet, try everything on to death and your ideal piece will stand out for you. Just imo.

Sammyjoe, I see your from the UK, have you got lots of snow where you are, I have, Uk comes to a standstill when it snows it did last year & this years no different.

I am going to go to London when the snow clears & try all 3 on but I do like the Chopard but the problem is I like all 3, do you think DH would notice if I got all 3 lol, I dont think I would get away with that.:yahoo:

Sammyjoe, I see your from the UK, have you got lots of snow where you are, I have, Uk comes to a standstill when it snows it did last year & this years no different.

I am going to go to London when the snow clears & try all 3 on but I do like the Chopard but the problem is I like all 3, do you think DH would notice if I got all 3 lol, I dont think I would get away with that.:yahoo:

Yep from the UK also, near the London/Essex borders:smile:. I think the try on all 3 idea is a great one, I think all 3 are such lovely necklaces that you cannot really go wrong with any of them, have tons of fun!:woohoo:

Yep from the UK also, near the London/Essex borders:smile:. I think the try on all 3 idea is a great one, I think all 3 are such lovely necklaces that you cannot really go wrong with any of them, have tons of fun!:woohoo:

It sounds like your not too far from me, how lucky we are to live near to London, only a train ride away & all the designer shops & I am in heaven lol.:yahoo: