Which necklace to get, Chopard,VCA or Cartier

Hi there,

Have you considered the 10 motif YG Alhambra from VCA?
It is absolutely gorgeous and goes with your YG Cartier bangle and Chopard ring.
Sbelle link hers with 5 motif bracelet (see link below) ...such a lovely piece of jewelry!

http://forum.purseblog.com/the-jewe...rpels-addiction-support-group-328176-359.html

Hi there, thanks for your suggestion but have not got the funds for that & I would like to get the VCA bracelet 5 motifs next year so was thinking of the single motif, perhaps one day I will be in a position to purchase the 10 motif necklace as it is a beautiful piece of jewellery. :smile:

What Cartier piece were you looking at?

I would go with Chopard, but maybe something in the love line to go with your Cartier?

I was considering either the yg love necklace with 2 rings or the 1 that is a circle & sits flat both without diamonds, but the problem is I love all of them & whatever 1 I decide on I know that I will still want the other ones.:nuts:

I would go with the Chopard. A disclaimer: I'm into matching sets. Even though I love VCA, I don't think the beaded border, vintage look of the VCA clover would pull your jewelry together. However, I think the Chopard or even the Cartier 2-ring necklace would draw attention to each of your pieces equally, because they all match and look even.

Good luck with your decision! Let us know which you decide!

I have this bracelet, too. My fave thing I own! I'm also not a fan of things being too matchy matchy. I like the idea of the VCA piece for texture and variety.

I have this bracelet, too. My fave thing I own! I'm also not a fan of things being too matchy matchy. I like the idea of the VCA piece for texture and variety.

I know what you mean about too matchy, if I do decide to get the Chopard necklace to match my ring I might get either the VCA sweet clover earrings or the small hoop earings that match the Cartier love bangle, hope your enjoying your bangle as much as I am, I have only had it for just over a month & I'm worried about scratching it so I have not worn any other bracelets with it but
it has already got scratched:nuts:

I know what you mean about too matchy, if I do decide to get the Chopard necklace to match my ring I might get either the VCA sweet clover earrings or the small hoop earings that match the Cartier love bangle, hope your enjoying your bangle as much as I am, I have only had it for just over a month & I'm worried about scratching it so I have not worn any other bracelets with it but
it has already got scratched:nuts:

I'm so in love with my bangle. It's now a "part" of me! So comfy and chic!!
Don't worry about scratches - the Love bracelet is supposed to live with you. The scratches will blend together to make a beautiful patina over time.
I also wear mine with a platinum tennis bracelet and it looks fab. Back to other pieces, I love the Love little hoops! Next on my list! Another everyday staple. I love the look of all types of gold pieces in different designs and textures. Have fun choosing!